Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was bought for £40 million (ish) and now he’s worth 40 million Vietnamese Dong, having started 4 games …!!
At the end of this transfer window they are going to have players they bought for 37 million (Diallo), 41 million (van de Beek) and between 36 and 56 million depending on who you believe (martial) out on loan. And in the summer they’ll be losing a player they paid 90 million for leaving on a free for the second time

what a club

At the end of this transfer window they are going to have players they bought for 37 million (Diallo), 41 million (van de Beek) and between 36 and 56 million depending on who you believe (martial) out on loan. And in the summer they’ll be losing a player they paid 90 million for leaving on a free for the second time

what a club
If Carlsberg made shit neighbours.........

Must be abit of a nightmare for the American owned clubs with their American sponsors.

Didnt utd have a American car company as their shirt sponsors.

Cant wait for the first American owned club to be sponsored by a gun company
United, sponsored by Smith and Wess....aargh.

Had a look before

Yabo - illegal gambling in China and no longer exists
HTH - appears to have never existed except as a Utd sponsor that you cannot place any bets with
Ctya - multiple cases of corruption against it's owners

Ole alleged to have been protecting a rapist against multiple court cases and getting him moved out of the country when at Molde

Pretty sure there are more that mainstream media doesn't mention

Man City set up £76m deal for Arsenal if Edu fails to complete planned January double move (msn.com)
A surprise headline this morning - whatever we may think of them £76m to buy Arsenal seems a bit of a steal!
Alan Davies will be going into further meltdown...

Btw, how did Edu get that role? Four years there and ~10 goals (wiki), hardly a returning king of highbury...
I don't usually click on random links but just for laughs I had a look.

For starters the £76m figure only appears in the headline with no further mention (more than £50m for Sterling is the only other figure mentioned anywhere).

Sterling would prefer Arsenal to Barcelona. I don't know if I should laugh at that notion or at how far Barcelona have fallen.

"According to transfer expert Fabrizio Romano", enough said...

I now remember why I don't usually click on these links.

Neil Ashton will be earning his cash today.

Probably trying to wake St Marcus up from a party coma to get some positive PR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.