Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
tariq is at it again

Must be abit of a nightmare for the American owned clubs with their American sponsors.

Didnt utd have a American car company as their shirt sponsors.

Cant wait for the first American owned club to be sponsored by a gun company

Must be abit of a nightmare for the American owned clubs with their American sponsors.

Didnt utd have a American car company as their shirt sponsors.

Cant wait for the first American owned club to be sponsored by a gun company
If it’s a gun company my most appropriate bet is Heckler and Koch which just about sums up Clubshop.

You know from being a kippax kid wnen me dad took me to the tallest lights in the world( has far as I knew) and missing the goals has I walked up the biggest steps to the kippax and all the tough kids standing at the back of the kippax I wondered to my self why I loved being there. It never goes away . I didn’t get a bovril or anything else what I got has a 11 year was the majesty of the ground. Now I’ve lived in spain for the past 8 yrs and fended off all the plastic fuckers I’ve met so all I can say to you young bluemooners tell them to shove everything up their essex arse and anywhere in between.

You know from being a kippax kid wnen me dad took me to the tallest lights in the world( has far as I knew) and missing the goals has I walked up the biggest steps to the kippax and all the tough kids standing at the back of the kippax I wondered to my self why I loved being there. It never goes away . I didn’t get a bovril or anything else what I got has a 11 year was the majesty of the ground. Now I’ve lived in spain for the past 8 yrs and fended off all the plastic fuckers I’ve met so all I can say to you young bluemooners tell them to shove everything up their essex arse and anywhere in between.
Poetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.