Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
When a plastic Rag or Dipper comments that we will never be as big as them , i agree , which with their very limited intelligence leaves them non-plussed , i am not concerned with the size of our club and certainly wasnt when we were thrashing about in the third tier of football 20 years ago.
My concern is the football we play , the mostly great and loyal supporters we have , ive watched entertainers like Marsh , Bowles , KInkladze , Merlin and so many more and watched with pride when are youngsters like SWP, Flitcroft , Foden make the grade.
Some gloryhunting plastic twat on a wind up about the size of our club doesnt even register , their idea of hardship is failure to finish in a european place , whilst a lot of us have witnessed some turgid football and stuck with the club through thin and thin.
The media can kick us all they want , weve gone through far worse and our core support will never waver , the haters can hate , it only confirms how much we get under their skin...............fuck'em.

When a plastic Rag or Dipper comments that we will never be as big as them , i agree , which with their very limited intelligence leaves them non-plussed , i am not concerned with the size of our club and certainly wasnt when we were thrashing about in the third tier of football 20 years ago.
My concern is the football we play , the mostly great and loyal supporters we have , ive watched entertainers like Marsh , Bowles , KInkladze , Merlin and so many more and watched with pride when are youngsters like SWP, Flitcroft , Foden make the grade.
Some gloryhunting plastic twat on a wind up about the size of our club doesnt even register , their idea of hardship is failure to finish in a european place , whilst a lot of us have witnessed some turgid football and stuck with the club through thin and thin.
The media can kick us all they want , weve gone through far worse and our core support will never waver , the haters can hate , it only confirms how much we get under their skin...............fuck'em.
Well said mate

We may never be bigger than them, but we may, at some point, need a bigger trophy cabinet than them.

Last edited:
Outstanding Journalism. Three new partners after the new rules? Therefore subject to extraordinary checks, therefore no issues whatsoever? What exactly is he moaning about ?
He’s bemoaning the fact that we are the best team and the best run club in the fuckin world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.