Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
possibly the best " slide tackler " I ever saw. He seemed to be able to slide in and win back the ball from impoosible situations. Not just a hatchet man although he had his " moments " shall we say!

I’ve seen a Daily Mail article shared that had a headline about the Greenwood incident and that it may be a “#MeToo” movement within football.

The article, which is high up the page on the sports section, has a photo that includes Greenwood (obviously)… Ryan Giggs… and….

Kyle Walker.

WTF!

Because he broke lockdown rules to have sexual relations. Consensual and non violent relations I might add. How’s that being included in a new MeToo movement?

If I’m Walker I’m suing the cunts.

I’ve seen a Daily Mail article shared that had a headline about the Greenwood incident and that it may be a “#MeToo” movement within football.

The article, which is high up the page on the sports section, has a photo that includes Greenwood (obviously)… Ryan Giggs… and….

Kyle Walker.

WTF!

Because he broke lockdown rules to have sexual relations. Consensual and non violent relations I might add. How’s that being included in a new MeToo movement?

Just beat me to this. An utter disgrace.

Kyle Walker.

WTF!

There's an article - the headline proclaiming that fellow United players have 'unfollowed' him on social media... including... wait for it... Christiano Ronaldo... hmmm... people in glass houses and all that!

Must be abit of a nightmare for the American owned clubs with their American sponsors.

Didnt utd have a American car company as their shirt sponsors.

Cant wait for the first American owned club to be sponsored by a gun company

A company that makes Sniper Rifles - really missing a trick there, with Fernandes in the side... they could sponsor the Dippers too!

Kyle Walker.

WTF!

It's the Daily Mail, perhaps they genuinely can't tell the difference between Mendy and Walker?

It's the Daily Mail, perhaps they genuinely can't tell the difference between Mendy and Walker?
They specifically mentioned Walker in the article. Citing his breaking of the lockdown to have a sex party.

That’s all well and good but everyone there was just as guilty as they all consented to it.

Including that in an article about “MeToo” is a fucking disgrace and a character assassination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.