Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Sutton, 606, for the 25th consecutive week.
"City haven't won the champions league yet".

Change the fuckin record you boring twat.

And our Natalie Pike is on the show and Sutton said to her you know haaland is coming to city don't you and she said I can't say.
Did you miss out a 4 letter word from our Nats quote ?

Talk Shite at ur's finest.

A1-BDB1-A8-D9-C1-43-A9-BF5-C-F7-D0-B162-FB53.jpg

It's media thread.

It may have escaped your continued attention, but the last time I posted on this thread was last Wednesday. And what I posted was a positive article about City for other forum members to read,

I have to admit, the novelty of you following my posts on here has finally worn off. So do me, and more so for yourself a favour, you obsessed, boring, ****, put me on ignore! ;-)

It's media thread.

It may have escaped your continued attention, but the last time I posted on this thread was last Wednesday. And what I posted was a positive article about City for other forum members to read,

I have to admit, the novelty of you following my posts on here has finally worn off. So do me, and more so for yourself a favour, you obsessed, boring, ****, put me on ignore! ;-)
Sorry mate but you`ve read it wrongly honestly.
I was actually agreeing with you and my gripe was aimed at the fucking article which is becoming way over the top boring from these so called journos.
Makes a change from our usual disagreements ... me actually on your side for once. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.