Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see van de Beeky is getting cheaper all the time now he's left the Rags......Sly sports outside Toffees training ground this morning spouting Rags paid £35 mill for him......I'm sure we all saw them declaring they'd paid £40 mill for an £80 mill player not long back....only 4 starts for them and feels about half an hour in total playing time this season...he's shite!

I see van de Beeky is getting cheaper all the time now he's left the Rags......Sly sports outside Toffees training ground this morning spouting Rags paid £35 mill for him......I'm sure we all saw them declaring they'd paid £40 mill for an £80 mill player not long back....only 4 starts for them and feels about half an hour in total playing time this season...he's shite!
He is shite, still one of the best players in their team though :-)

Didi Hamann. There is a red scouse mercenary name to conjure with who took a City payday yet is reluctant to acknowledge what we have achieved since.
I think being permanently pissed has destroyed his memory.

Be hilarious if he starts performing now. If ever I’ve seen a player whose head’s been fucked by his surroundings it’s him. Better off out of there.

Be hilarious if he starts performing now. If ever I’ve seen a player whose head’s been fucked by his surroundings it’s him. Better off out of there.
The problem is he isn't out of there. The rags would love him to start performing. The toffees are no threat to manure but good performances puts his value up and then they can cast in.

I'm waiting for hamster lookalike Kahveh Solekhol to declare that the rags bought a £20 million player for £40 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.