Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do you source your data from moomey?

One thing notable about City's crowds is that we plunge in 1958?! It would be quite interesting to know what the impact was on Manchester City fans of the Munich Air disaster. I bet it was devastating. I've got a vague feeling I read something about this in Colin Schindlers Man Utd ruined my life.
I know for a fact an absolute shit load of my family who were Blues swapped sides in the aftermath, the only one who didn’t lived on Platt Lane next to the Princess Parkway junction .

He’s a bit fucking odd to say the least. Just catching up but on his tweettamajiggy he mentions that blues don’t like him because he gave evidence in the Bennel trial? Well for one I’ve hated the **** long before that and two, I had no idea he gave evidence so that has no bearing on me thinking he’s a ****. It’s his lack of integrity on any City related content he puts across and his long held dislike of our owners that made my mind up, nothing else. By trying to say we are in some way defending a pedophile tells you exactly where his thought process lies.

Nick, if you’re reading this, you’re a fucking wrong’un and a ****.
Nick if u r reading this I love u & think u r wonderful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.