Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was going to ask the same thing? I don't have a Twitter account but this week it began stopping me viewing it on either phone or laptop after about 30 seconds, telling me to sign in?
Click login and the click the close window X and your in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we need some persepctive - post war years up to 1995 which is roughy when capacities dropped a lot due to all seater stadiums we only had higher average crowds in 17 of 48 years. I'm happy to concede that Everton are a big club with a lot of history as the fans of them that I know are sound and have great football knowledge. They also have to share a city with a load of tossers wearing red!

View attachment 35831
does that include a Peter Swales adjustment factor?

For people who claim ineptitude rather than cheating, just watch his yearly performances in our games against dip sides especially Everton.
After a game at Stoke, when Micah scored very late on and Stoke equalised in added time, as Walton left the field he gave a clenched fist salute to the Stoke fans.

In over 60 years of watching football Walton was the most bent referee I've ever seen. He got the City v blue and red scousers gig just about every home game for several seasons and City didn't win any of them. In fact I don't recall City even getting a draw.

Merson's classic bollocksspeak was when Kev signed. "Manchester City paying so much money for Kevin De Bruyne is an absolute joke."
I remember when we started really well under Sven & he said he wouldn't accept a free season ticket to watch us, something like that anyway.

He seems to have a dislike of City for some reason spanning a fair while.

After a game at Stoke, when Micah scored very late on and Stoke equalised in added time, as Walton left the field he gave a clenched fist salute to the Stoke fans.

In over 60 years of watching football Walton was the most bent referee I've ever seen. He got the City v blue and red scousers gig just about every home game for several seasons and City didn't win any of them. In fact I don't recall City even getting a draw.
Which is why City ended up compiling a dossier on the cheating ****, and sending it to the premier league.
He was 'inexplicably' off to the US very shortly after, mid-season too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.