Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, just a thing where the ball touches the hand in an accidental manner.
So 99% of handballs will now not be handball, as they are nearly always accidental and always have been.

I can't wait to see the results of this moving forward.

I see the Ronaldo incident in Las Vegas is making the news again, his lawyers not happy that the information came from illegally hacked information from football leaks and published in der spiegal. They didn’t seem to mention much in the press about the illegally hacked information when City were nearly banned from Europe.

I see the Ronaldo incident in Las Vegas is making the news again, his lawyers not happy that the information came from illegally hacked information from football leaks and published in der spiegal. They didn’t seem to mention much in the press about the illegally hacked information when City were nearly banned from Europe.
Yes I thought the same when I posted about this is the rag thread.
Der Spiegal leak re City; all true, dishonest, should be banned.
Der Spiegal leak re PR37 disgusting lies, illegally obtained, shouldn't be allowed.
It's the New York Times that wants to publish the stuff the cops have gathered so could be new, even more damaging stuff.

Thank you for that reference to the Popular Side - it took me back to my childhood - haven't heard the expression for years. It was of course used in reference to other grounds as well.

I do remember the Kippax having no roof. I always stood level with the halfway line, and on a wet day I would get back home like a drowned rat and receive a severe admonition for my mother, with phrases such as "you'll catch your death" etc.

Btw, you are not a FOC, you are a long-service true blue, like me, with all the mental scars no doubt that such loyalty brings with it.
It's good to look back with a mixture of emotions
and especially with all the fuss today for me celebrating my Blue Platinum Jubilee this year. Very kind of Her Majesty to arrange it for me.
My early days at Maine Road were usually spent at the top of the Main Stand where a long line of 'entitled' kids stood peering like Kilroy over the wooden barrier behind the back row of the whole stand. If you went down a few rows you could see a huge mass of pink faces on the uncovered far side. If l recall correctly the programme front page had an aerial picture of the ground and it changed one year to reflect the new roof but was otherwise identical.
The old expression 'l've forgotten more than you know' has never been more true because we seem to forget more knowledge than we acquire nowadays. Got the last 10 years in which is the main thing.

Wrong,wrong,wrong.
The traditional ko time was 2pm,because pre floodlight era it was dark by 4.30 pm in December and January.
And in the first half of the 20th century most people worked on Saturday morning only(usually finishing at 12.30/13.00 hrs).
3pm ko only became the usual time from the 1950s when floodlights were installed at most grounds.
AD9B3447-8A41-4A8D-99D4-B2FE571B00CA.jpeg

The mirror is the same. Has for the fail I think there are 6 articles about the granny shagger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.