Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve e asked it before and I’ll ask it again,how does Dion Dublin get work ?
Someone actually read the PSC's biography and was very interested what he said about how Dublin looked in the dressing room with no clothes on?

He has the likeability factor. A bit like Nedum, or Ally McCoist for example. And unlike 99% of the rest of them.
Nedum’s a thinker who can articulate his points well. McCoist is funny and sharp minded and calls it as he sees it. Dublin does none of the above. Likeability is subjective I suppose but should being amiable but dull be enough to get you work ?

Ray.all th
The presenter of the sports news on the BBC just now was gleaming at the fact that Liverpool were catching City after last night's no-show by Leicester.
We'll have to get Clive Myrie to have a word.
Seems a few of us were taken aback by that ridiculous statement by the little chump.
It assumes that Liverpool will win nearly all their matches and we will suddenly start losing.
It's going to be another Candle Season.

Nedum’s a thinker who can articulate his points well. McCoist is funny and sharp minded and calls it as he sees it. Dublin does none of the above. Likeability is subjective I suppose but should being amiable but dull be enough to get you work ?
Agree with what you say but I think Dublin is pretty likeable .....but that's only my view!
To be fair, it's the law of averages that at least 1 of the 752 Rag and dipper "pundits" should be likeable

Nice fella.
Once shared a table at a wedding at Gleneagles with him, his then missus, Mark Bright, Michelle Gayle, Des Walker (who I already knew) and his ex missus. Dublin was a lovely bloke. Great company. As was Mark Bright. Walker was hard work, as he usually is.

How‘s that for name-dropping, @Prestwich_Blue ?

Once shared a table at a wedding at Gleneagles with him, his then missus, Mark Bright, Michelle Gayle, Des Walker (who I already knew) and his ex missus. Dublin was a lovely bloke. Great company. As was Mark Bright. Walker was hard work, as he usually is.

How‘s that for name-dropping, @Prestwich_Blue ?
Very impressive but being a drinks waiter is not "sharing a table".

Should probably put this here to...

What-Does-KEKW-Mean-On-Twitch-KEKW-Meaning-Explained.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.