Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Burley or any other media outlet say that when Liverpool won the World Club Champions trophy?

No they didn't!

It was wall to wall Liverpool World Club Champions in the football media for Weeks. And Liverpool fans went on about it for months.

Another example of how things are reported differently for different clubs.

Probably because Liverpool were running away with the PL when they played in the final?

Are we the only ones in the PL benefitting from the new deal?
No, but I'm reasonably certain they'll try to find a way to claim that money comes from a "related entity".
Drink in the hatred, they're terrified we're building a dynasty because their clubs didn't get the drawbridge up quick enough.

He suggests Champions benefit most. So hopefully we will.
I don't care for this sentence in that article

'City trousered £153m in central payments after they won the league last term, but the next cycle will see the champions scoop £176m.'

trousered has such a sly connotation, don't you think?

There is a link to a Haaland story, though likely BS I do like the fact it states we can get Haaland for 68m lol, that would be lovely, off to the Haaland thread I go :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.