Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They always keep it quiet because this is how they get stories. They never bite the hand that feeds them.
If you want to see how the code of Omerta kept hacks to heel in Ferguson’s day, just take a read of this staggering act of cowardice by Daniel Taylor and his colleagues from way back in 2008
They kept their mouths shut to keep united and the pisscan onside - but Taylor was then all too happy to write about it six months later, presumably with the club’s blessing, when Ronaldo had decided to fuck them off for Madrid

B59BE898-64C4-4A93-958B-BE59B6EF846C.jpegD1C1A162-B5D9-4579-9570-E77C111B1DE8.jpeg47CC3003-ACEF-4C4B-AD18-45E75E4A7099.jpeg

No genuine football fan wants the rag bastards anywhere near winning anything, fuck the arrogant bastards.
Same goes for the Dippers , why would any football fan want to witness a succesful Dipper team after getting our clubs banned from europe for five seasons , that should never be forgotten or forbidden , they might be european royalty at Klanfield everywhere else they are murdering european scum.

..and I've just won 2 tickets for Leicester with it.

Shame I can't go... covid isolation, but passed onto neighbours - who bumped into City squad in autumn in town and had a pic of their daughter (8) sitting in a bar with them all. Very jealous a the time!

… and I’ve just won again. 2 VIP tickets for The Harry Kane team.

hopefully this time catching covid won’t throw a spanner in the works!

If you want to see how the code of Omerta kept hacks to heel in Ferguson’s day, just take a read of this staggering act of cowardice by Daniel Taylor and his colleagues from way back in 2008
They kept their mouths shut to keep united and the pisscan onside - but Taylor was then all too happy to write about it six months later, presumably with the club’s blessing, when Ronaldo had decided to fuck them off for Madrid

View attachment 36538View attachment 36539View attachment 36540
Journalism at its very best. Keep it quiet until you can use the material at a time to benefit yourself and the people who pull your chain. Fuck knows how much material they are sitting on for the rags and scousers. In the meantime attack MCFC.

No genuine football fan wants the rag bastards anywhere near winning anything, fuck the arrogant bastards.
FLjXZrFWYAAFrzp

View attachment 36538View attachment 36539View attachment 36540
Well Done Longsight .I'm glad you've found this article, and although it shouldn't really have come as a surprise . I remember reading it at the time and being disgusted , it had taken so long to be published , but as you say it was obvious that Ronaldo had fucked off, that's why. However he (Taylor) had also penned a lengthy article on how City fans should (rightly) respect the minutes silence before the 50th Anniversary Munich Derby , with a few digs along the way , and this was most definitely printed before the match took place. You all know what happened that day , as we were impeccable , which is more than can be said for that Twat a month earlier .....Viva Ronaldo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.