Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Done Longsight .I'm glad you've found this article, and although it shouldn't really have come as a surprise . I remember reading it at the time and being disgusted , it had taken so long to be published , but as you say it was obvious that Ronaldo had fucked off, that's why. However he (Taylor) had also penned a lengthy article on how City fans should (rightly) respect the minutes silence before the 50th Anniversary Munich Derby , with a few digs along the way , and this was most definitely printed before the match took place. You all know what happened that day , as we were impeccable , which is more than can be said for that Twat a month earlier .....Viva Ronaldo!
Oliver Holt’s pre-derby hatchet job on City fans in the Mirror was even worse

07BCF064-5CDB-4B6C-87F0-082D73D9C632.jpeg
Weirdly enough, Taylor’s story seemed all but forgotten when the Haunted Waxwork returned to the shithole for one last ego trip and financial rinsing of the nostalgia freaks and gullible Siiiiuuu!!! virgins
No mention at all, anywhere. Instead the demands of clickbait mean it was almost universally acclaimed as a glorious homecoming

Oliver Holt’s pre-derby hatchet job on City fans in the Mirror was even worse

View attachment 36552
Weirdly enough, Taylor’s story seemed all but forgotten when the Haunted Waxwork returned to the shithole for one last ego trip and financial rinsing of the nostalgia freaks and gullible Siiiiuuu!!! virgins
No mention at all, anywhere. Instead the demands of clickbait mean it was almost universally acclaimed as a glorious homecoming
Now, I make many mistakes in my grammar and spelling but “that these fans” didn’t need “that” in his narrative, very poor from a journalist.

I was in Vegas for that fight and the booing came from both sides, it’s banter Holt you dickhead, it wasn’t just City fans even though there was plenty of us, it was boxing fans from all over the UK. I was there with a Rag mate and a couple of Blues but there was loads of non City fans supporting Ricky.

I take no pleasure in the death of his his Mum’s husband Ernie Bishop being shot dead in Corry all those years ago, clearly affected his thinking.

I see Pep/Club is still deemed a failure if we don’t win the champions league. Rolling out the same gobbledygook year after year.

I have heard this argument before:

City must win back to back titles to be considered a great team.

City must win all domestic trophies to be considered a great team.

blah blah balh blah.

The daily mail must continue to write slanderous made up lies about a successful football club because they play in blue.

Records have tumbled and when the truth is staring them in the face…lie, belittle its fans and attack the non white owners.

Carry on dickwads!

Now, I make many mistakes in my grammar and spelling but “that these fans” didn’t need “that” in his narrative, very poor from a journalist.

I was in Vegas for that fight and the booing came from both sides, it’s banter Holt you dickhead, it wasn’t just City fans even though there was plenty of us, it was boxing fans from all over the UK. I was there with a Rag mate and a couple of Blues but there was loads of non City fans supporting Ricky.

I take no pleasure in the death of his his Mum’s husband Ernie Bishop being shot dead in Corry all those years ago, clearly affected his thinking.
000A14C4-32C3-13A9-A8370C01AC1BF814.jpg
RiP.

Doesn't look like we are playing tonight according to bbc breakfast ! No mention of the game on the sports news just a feature on a Russian skater failing a drugs test, which of course is a much bigger and important sport than football !

Doesn't look like we are playing tonight according to bbc breakfast ! No mention of the game on the sports news just a feature on a Russian skater failing a drugs test, which of course is a much bigger and important sport than football !

Screenshot-20220215-081917-2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.