Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, it's great seeing the Rags demise, and it's headline news we're all loving, but the Rags are getting more media coverage now they're sh*t!

Whilst, 'Might As Well Be Celtic', who are the current PL Champions, are top of the PL table, with numerous Portuguese players, and play against Sporting Lisbon in Lisbon 'tonight' in the Champions League, are getting little or no coverage. (as usual)

Talkshite promoting tonight's game as they've got the radio commentary. We're favourites to win it according to them.

OK, it's great seeing the Rags demise, and it's headline news we're all loving, but the Rags are getting more media coverage now they're sh*t!

Whilst, 'Might As Well Be Celtic', who are the current PL Champions, are top of the PL table, with numerous Portuguese players, and play against Sporting Lisbon in Lisbon 'tonight' in the Champions League, are getting little or no coverage. (as usual)
I'll be honest - a Tuesday night first leg in the last 16 away to Lisbon, I'm not really arsed either.

But I can take or leave the champions league in general.

Cmon it's not exactly a glamour tie - we're heavy favourites and it's not exactly the latter stages of the competition yet. It's hard to get motivated for when the second leg isn't for another three weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.