Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't hold your breath, the BBC are full of rags, hence their joke at putting uts scruffy win against 10 man Brighton on top billing initially. The sooner this lot are privatized the better. Just a joke click bait organisation these days.
As I have said before; you want to see BBC privatised? Go to the good old U S of A to see how that works.

Haha. I clicked on this thread and thought i'd test out the paranoia.

I won't click on the Mail or The Express but I clicked on the main football pages of The Times, The Guardian, The Mirror, The BBC and the Independant. City are the main or second story on every single one.

Let it go, for fuck's sake. This obsession really is not healthy. We are the best team in the world and are gunning for the treble. If you keep actively hunting you will always find something to support your confirmation bias somewhere.

I won't click on the Mail or The Express but I clicked on the main football pages of The Times, The Guardian, The Mirror, The BBC and the Independant. City are the main or second story on every single one.

Let it go, for fuck's sake. This obsession really is not healthy. We are the best team in the world and are gunning for the treble. If you keep actively hunting you will always find something to support your confirmation bias somewhere.
The country's national broadcaster had an inconsequential PL game as it's main sports story and a Scottish PL game second. It's hard to conclude that it isn't deliberate.

Works fine by me as i dont pay for it.

We watch very little bbc these days. My kids watch none! Their audiences are falling sharply in case you hadn't realised?

The BBC is getting more and more niche.

I want it to be more niche in as much as people who want to keep it should pay for it. Quite looking forward to seeing Williams coronation sponsored by Nike and shown on Eurosport.

Almost straight after the game you could go on any sports page online and we were way down the running order. An English club wins 5-0 away in Europe and barely a peep. In fact all the headlines were about the rags 2-0 flukey win against 10 man Brighton. It's a disgrace and it is almost a cancel culture of our football club.
It's all they've got left to lash out.

They thought we were nothing more than a flash in the pan. They didn't see this level of dominance coming.

It's not news to city fans but the media topic remains active because the media make money off the back off their football reporting and some City fans make their pages their digital home.

On a City fan site you can expect City fans to urge City fans to behave like City fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.