Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm normally very anti-paranoia on these things, but I do think the Telegraph front page is a bit too blatant? Like you said, every other outlet has the result as one of their biggest stories and The Telegraph has us in 21st position, 3 pages down? Something's going on there.
I don't know. I'm not even clicking on that lying piece of Brexit shit. But if the conclusion is "they hate City" or whatever else let's just say I'm not buying it. The thread is full of comments that "the media is ignoring City" when my snapshot on google indicated that to be nonsense.

Talksport trolling City re Tronts comments. Lol
Fuck me, Simon Jordan defending us for once after knobhead Jim White saying Liverpool's trophy count under Klopp has more quality.

Cue a plastic from down South ringing up and slagging us off. A Cult ****.

Haha. I clicked on this thread and thought i'd test out the paranoia.

I won't click on the Mail or The Express but I clicked on the main football pages of The Times, The Guardian, The Mirror, The BBC and the Independant. City are the main or second story on every single one.

Let it go, for fuck's sake. This obsession really is not healthy. We are the best team in the world and are gunning for the treble. If you keep actively hunting you will always find something to support your confirmation bias somewhere.

Look again. We aren't the main or second story on The Times, The Guardian, The Mirror or The Independent. I checked The Mail and The Express, and we aren't even mentioned on their sports pages.

There is no paranoia, this is the sad truth.

24b64df0167a0aa9016ac527b0a76a5b.jpg
dd5b2df492f002f57764566fbf8dfdca.jpg
664b44770e0a2c03fc11138aad8cf2b6.jpg

I don't know. I'm not even clicking on that lying piece of Brexit shit. But if the conclusion is "they hate City" or whatever else let's just say I'm not buying it. The thread is full of comments that "the media is ignoring City" when my snapshot on google indicated that to be nonsense.
Lol

Although I read the comments and what others have posted the media doesn’t bother me as much now they just want us to go away and everything return to rags or red scousers being top dog,one thing I will say is if we had lost last night we’d absolutely have been top billing in the media,sad as it is I want us to win the champions league to stick it too these cnuts who will be collectively praying we don’t…

Look again. We aren't the main or second story on The Times, The Guardian, The Mirror or The Independent. I checked The Mail and The Express, and we aren't even mentioned on their sports pages.

There is no paranoia, this is the sad truth.
Main story on The Guardian. Can't be bothered rechecking the others. Maybe they order the stories according to what pages the rqeader has previously been clicking on?

1645007179526.png

Listen to bbc radio 5 in the car---
With that southern din dipper .. cockwomble.

Pathetic

Two interviews about Mbappes winner.... didn't realise PSG were now part of rhe British Isles ...

Wish the bbc would burn to the ground
They have to given an impression that their owners are not state owned by a Gulf state, who have pumped lots of petrol dollars into sport, whilst abusing human rights on their own patch as these workers work their balls off to get Qatar ready for the biggest sports washing of all - a World Cup.
It makes me wonder how they have bought, oops l mean attracted such support from the media that there is hardly ever a murmur of criticism.

Every time you view independent television you'll be paying far more for the irritating advertisements.
Personally is a really important choice thing

If I choose to pay for Netflix then I either accept the crap shows I don’t watch or put up with the advertising that always comes directly or indirectly from these things

The point I decide there is too much crap shows and too much shit advertising is when I decide that I don’t want Netflix anymore and stop paying. Maybe move to a competitor for a bit. (You know that whole market economics thingy )

i am certainly NOT risking going to jail because of that.

The concept of state run TV has ran its course that’s all. People are just catching up in some places

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.