Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Liverpool are now the......(wait for it)...... 'Mentality Monsters'.

It didn't take long for their beloved press pack to tag them with another positive title.(even though Liverpool are still behind City in the PL table)

I don't remember City being called that or something similar when City won their last 14 games in a row to pip Liverpool to the title.

And so it begins. Sadly it will only get worse if Liverpool do overtake City and go on to win the title. It will be the biggest and best come back in PL history, and the biggest collapse in PL history. The Scouse loving Hacks are already sharpening their pencils for the headlines 'they want to write'.
With a bit of luck they'll die when it doesn't happen!

Apparently Liverpool are now the......(wait for it)...... 'Mentality Monsters'.

It didn't take long for their beloved press pack to tag them with another positive title.(even though Liverpool are still behind City in the PL table)

I don't remember City being called that or something similar when City won their last 14 games in a row to pip Liverpool to the title.

And so it begins. Sadly it will only get worse if Liverpool do overtake City and go on to win the title. It will be the biggest and best come back in PL history, and the biggest collapse in PL history. The Scouse loving Hacks are already sharpening their pencils for the headlines 'they want to write'.

They've been calling themselves that for 3 or 4 years now.

So there you go - "may do an article"

Yeh right - ofc he's gonna write an article on the responses; that was his MO all along, for the rags and dippers to lap up

Gotta keep those interactions/subscriptions coming eh? (Seeing as that's what the overlords at the NYT demand from their journalists)

Smh

He’s gone full weirdo.

The Villa game was a surprise for me and I'm an old hand that was there in the hooligan heydays. It wasn't even one or two knobheads it seemed to be almost all of them. There was no chance of chatting to them or mixing as to do so would have meant fighting. A very toxic day.
Yes and interesting to contrast with the Sunderland cup final 5 years earlier. The experience and banter with the Mackems was far better
It seems there is a causal link that as City get more success so the hatred and media shite against us gets worse.

Interesting - I hadn't seen that. I'm not really sure how lawyers could disagree too vehemently not just because it transpired to be correct but because it was based on what City had actually argued at CAS 1 and basic analysis with sourced references. As such, it was never "definitely wrong." Anyway, there you go.
Why accept the facts from someone with expertise in such matters when you can spin your own yarn?

Whatever you do, do not put sky sports news on right now. Apparently we have dropped a 14 point lead and Liverpools front 5 are the saviours of football.

Ha ha utter bollocks. I'm sure the largest actual lead without games in hand was eight points. I know it's not going to happen but it would be wonderful if Leeds pulled off a miracle tonight, that would shut them up for a few days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.