Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be an onslaught.
So what?
The shithouse UAE decision deserves criticism. If City gets caught up in the fallout, so be it. It's known as collateral damage.
Football doesn't matter when people are being murdered and driven from their homelands.

I am sure Guardiola can handle a few idiot questions from intellectually-challenged sports journalists with zero experience in geo-politics.
Organisations that want City to lose football matches should not be able to question our coaching staff especially when it comes to non-footballing matters.

City should hold press conferences but make them open to all. That way you'd instantly bypass them.

It will be an onslaught.
Well hopefully after one question Pep bats it aside with

'Why are you asking me about the UAE, we are not owned by the UAE and as such I know nothing about their ideas on the Russian invasion of Ukraine.'

Even better if Sheikh Mansour has said he can say he is against the war personally but that would be unlikely tbh

Organisations that want City to lose football matches should not be able to question our coaching staff especially when it comes to non-footballing matters.

City should hold press conferences but make them open to all. That way you'd instantly bypass them.

Ferguson was the master of taking the oxygen out of the room.

Every post-match presser, he would keep us waiting in the press room until the very rules stipulated, knowing we were on deadline and the desks were screaming for the quotes.

He would walk in and start talking, giving a five minute appraisal as he saw it, and all the shitting dogs in the front rows were too intimidated to contradict or interject.

At which point, he would get up from his chair and leave.

If anyone had the temerity to ask him something on the way out, it was usually met with a sarcastic response or put down of said person.

He was the master manipulator, because he would occasionally try to make a joke about somebody and most of these cunts would laugh along, seeking his approval.

Seen nobody better at it.

He was the master manipulator, because he would occasionally try to make a joke about somebody and most of these cunts would laugh along, seeking his approval.

Seen nobody better at it.
Not in my lifetime and noisy neighbours put downs aside, of course, lol

I would so much have loved to have been a fly on the wall when he was told about the Tevez 'welcome to Manchester' poster and in the dressing room when we 93:20'd them, his face on the pitch as he waved his players off, still gives me a 'massive' grin every fucking time I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.