Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just ignore the offside before the handball, and the fact the game restarted with a free kick from the position of the offside.

The truth just doesn't fit with the anti-city bias
There was an offside AFTER the handball, play was stopped while VAR reviewed the incident and after it was decided no penalty the free kick was taken. You can kid yourself on if you want but a possible offside in the build up was not considered or looked at by VAR, the official VAR reason was there was not conclusive evidence of handball!

There was an offside AFTER the handball, play was stopped while VAR reviewed the incident and after it was decided no penalty the free kick was taken. You can kid yourself on if you want but a possible offside in the build up was not considered or looked at by VAR, the official VAR reason was there was not conclusive evidence of handball!
Good summary. It wasn't a handball offence imo.

The rule of where the shoulder starts and the arm starts is difficult to judge and this was too borderline for VAR to overturn the ref's decision

Question for the brain dead twat from the north east.Why did the ref restart the game by signaling offside.Is that the first time in his professional life that the brain dead twat has seen the signal but has not a clue what it means.

Shearer always fumes when we get a decision , but when the Rags , Dippers , Arsenal or Chelski get one there is little said , you would think he would have some empathy for our club , he played for a massively under achieving club for donkeys years , the problem is his club are still shite and no matter how much money you throw at the barcodes always will be shite. He's a typical 'istree club pundit , the collective boiing piss would fill the grand canyon.

Question for the brain dead twat from the north east.Why did the ref restart the game by signaling offside.Is that the first time in his professional life that the brain dead twat has seen the signal but has not a clue what it means.
Seems to have a problem with City and his hatred has been increasing over recent years when you compared to the outrageous decisions in favour or red scouse and manure. Wonder if he has been adopted as a native ( did not want to say Citizen)of the the Deep South Bible belt of America…

To be fair, as much as I believe Richarlison was offside I think the game stopped at the time for a different and later offside given where Eddie took the free from.

The ball didn't go out if I recall prompting the VAR check, a later offside was given and that allowed the check.

To be fair, as much as I believe Richarlison was offside I think the game stopped at the time for a different and later offside given where Eddie took the free from.

The ball didn't go out if I recall prompting the VAR check, a later offside was given and that allowed the check.
Yeah, I thought that Tierney signalling offside after the VAR decision meant that was what it had been ruled out for. Watching it back on MOTD I’m not sure that was actually the case. Not that I care though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.