Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe he made those statements. He shouldn't be on there if he doesn't care about the rules. If he thinks it's a penalty then fine, but if there are rules about green and red zones then he should explain them and exactly why he thinks it was a penalty.

I'd have been a bit miffed if we didn't get that though.
Big nose was off side so fuck off prick.

Apologies. I had a look at the Sun.(football)

Wes Brown splitting from his Wife of 12 years get’s a bigger headline and picture than lucky City winning at Everton.

I won’t look at the Sun again for another 5 years.

Apologies. I had a look at the Sun.(football)

Wes Brown splitting from his Wife of 12 years get’s a bigger headline and picture than lucky City winning at Everton.

I won’t look at the Sun again for another 5 years.

Who's Wes Brown is he the brother of Charlie or have I got the wrong comic

It’s been said a million times already, but the piss is well and truly boiling from almost every football journalist and football media outlet.

Some of the replies from the bitter Scourse Norwegians are hilarious. Victim mentality at it’s best,

This place would be going mental if the penalty incident had been the other way round. Nobody is still certain if off side had been given or if it had even been looked at , the standard of officiating and communication is abysmal . Huge three points , which at this stage of the season is the only thing that counts .

It’s been said a million times already, but the piss is well and truly boiling from almost every football journalist and football media outlet.

Some of the replies from the bitter Scourse Norwegians are hilarious. Victim mentality at it’s best,

We’ve been saying it for years, glad to see other managers waking up to it.

Incredible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.