Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
And just how many handballs did Sepp Blatter count when he was researching the game to conclude the Chinese invented it! I think that the decision has ruined more breakfasts today than when the Titanic sank.
Very true. According to Wiki, there was an official total of 2229 on board when it sailed (crew + passengers), so it is safe to assume that that the figure is far less than the media alone who have been pissed off by the non-penalty decision.

Shame. Got to go, my croissants are ready.

“Melissa Reddy” (who ?) in the independent manages to shoehorn mentions of the UAE abstaining from a UN vote, Abu Dhabi human rights problems and the dippers league cup final into her supposed match report. Phil’s absolutely huge winner is mentioned briefly almost as an afterthought.

Stupid cow.

“Melissa Reddy” (who ?) in the independent manages to shoehorn mentions of the UAE abstaining from a UN vote, Abu Dhabi human rights problems and the dippers league cup final into her supposed match report. Phil’s absolutely huge winner is mentioned briefly almost as an afterthought.

Stupid cow.
She must be really hurting lol

Stupid cow.
Coming to the simmer, lovely stuff.

This place would be going mental if the penalty incident had been the other way round. Nobody is still certain if off side had been given or if it had even been looked at , the standard of officiating and communication is abysmal . Huge three points , which at this stage of the season is the only thing that counts .
No sure anyone is disputing that, however the media outcry (this is the media thread) would be a completely different narrative.

No sure anyone is disputing that, however the media outcry (this is the media thread) would be a completely different narrative.
100%.

Moneybags Man City can't buy decision from VAR making Liverpool the big winners as Klopps men ready themselves for another CUP Final weekend.

To be honest, I don't care about them or their views anymore. Don't piss on me and tell me it's raining. I'll watch my team and support them as I have always done, 3rd Div or PL. If someone wants to have a credible conversation, fine - if Martin Samuels wants to criticise us - fine - I'll listen. Otherwise, I'm not going to enable someone to build a career built on shite - and I don't just mean him.
One of the best lines in a movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.