Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media stay quiet enough about blatant VAR mistakes for united and Liverpool. I'd argue united would be comfortable 9th without some generous reffing and luck but city aren't allowed those kind of graces.
I didn't recall as much, if any, outrage at this decision. Fabino scored seconds later.

The Professional Game Match Officials (PGMO) confirmed later in the half that Alexander-Arnold’s arm was not in an unnatural position and there was a lack of reaction time, so it was not adjudged to be a handball.

The media stay quiet enough about blatant VAR mistakes for united and Liverpool. I'd argue united would be comfortable 9th without some generous reffing and luck but city aren't allowed those kind of graces.
It was strange to hear Salah and Mane being called out by the commentators in the AFCON games for falling over easily. Lets see if anything is said at Wembley today when the usual theatrics happen.

It was strange to hear Salah and Mane being called out by the commentators in the AFCON games for falling over easily. Lets see if anything is said at Wembley today when the usual theatrics happen.

I only saw a few games didnt watch for long as the standard was crap. But I thought Salah and Mane were very brave to fall over on those pitches. They could have really had hurt themselves the pitches were awful.

Definitely not handball, but it is driven by the dipper loving media, who just want red ribbons on the premier league trophy.

If it was 100% penalty, then the camera’s behind the touch line would have been used to confirm it, this camera would be looking face on to the incident and provide conclusive proof.
That this view wasn’t used or shown to viewers, suggests to me that it had been held back by Sky to court controversy again in a City game.

Manchester City, changing the rules of football since 2008.

“Melissa Reddy” (who ?) in the independent manages to shoehorn mentions of the UAE abstaining from a UN vote, Abu Dhabi human rights problems and the dippers league cup final into her supposed match report. Phil’s absolutely huge winner is mentioned briefly almost as an afterthought.

Stupid cow.
You won't be surprised, she's a Dipper.

“Melissa Reddy” (who ?) in the independent manages to shoehorn mentions of the UAE abstaining from a UN vote, Abu Dhabi human rights problems and the dippers league cup final into her supposed match report. Phil’s absolutely huge winner is mentioned briefly almost as an afterthought.

Stupid cow.
Dipper. Used to do a lot of media work for the anfield wrap

A Middlesbrough player accidentally controlled the ball with his arm to set up the equaliser vs utd, which was deemed OK.
Rodri didn't stop a shot or cross with his arm so for me there was nothing doing.

Jota throwing himself into the Palace keeper was just plain dipper cheating

Tariq Panja on Talkshite discussing the Chavs. Still manages to shoehorn us into his diatribe about rich, unacceptable owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.