Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rushden being Rushden.

I'm convinced his radio act is to be a football fan troll?

"I welled up watching Zinkchenko crying. Yet his club owners abstained from a UN vote..."

Now the football MSM has gone full on deflection from Chelsea and Russia to City, isn’t about time someone at the club got in front of the cameras and went to town on the red dicks X 2. Let’s start with Liverpool, bailed out with UK tax payer money via RBS, RBS then set up lucrative contracts with Standard Chartered Bank, a bank fined one billion pounds for laundering drug cartel money. Trafford Rovers, where do you start, Aeroflot, Saudi Telecom, based in the Cayman Islands for tax purposes etc etc.
back to City, let’s bust this state owned BS bubble. Mansour owns approx 70%, City also have American and Chinese investors. Mansour is an extremely rich private citizen. He’s part of the ruling royal family, just like we have a royal family who are funded by the state.
I know BM is an echo chamber and fuck all will be done.
I just wish Prince William would buy Aston Villa out of his huge personal wealth and watch the media tossers' heads explode when it's suggested they're state owned.

I can dream :D

She's a hard core dipper. Strange though that she failed to mention that Liverpool will be striding out at Wembley today in shirts bearing the name of an organisation that money launders and facilitates financial transfers for terrorists.
... plus the more currently relevant item, of being fined £20m for breaking EU sanctions against Russia (2020).

But remember it's not their fault and they are helpless victims in all this. la

I just wish Prince William would buy Aston Villa out of his huge personal wealth and watch the media tossers' heads explode when it's suggested they're state owned.
Correct, it's like saying when Trump was POTUS that his hotels were state owned.

His club's owners (Spurs), are they condemning the Israeli occupation of Palestine?

More chance of being laid by Scarlett Johansson in the next 20 minutes. (I'd only need 20 seconds)

I think he's playing a stereotypical fan rather than being a proper anchor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.