Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if someone else has posted later in this thread about this as I'm still catching up!...apologies if so....but....as I understand it, play carried on AFTER the potential handball incident until there was a natural break in play for an Everton offside - if you look, the ball does not go out of play after Rodri kicks it away. The offside which was whistled and play stopped for was not the Richarlison offside before the incident.

When the break in play happened, at that point VAR takes a look at Rodri and deems it is not a penalty. If VAR had said it was a penalty, the next thing VAR would have looked at would be the potential Richarlison offside as the ball i s played through and Eddie makes the save. The decision not to give a penalty meant the Richarlison offside was never looked at, because there was no reason to then check it. Play then carries on until the next natural break. The offside that the ref eventually stops the game with is totally different and occurred after the potential handball.

Hopefully that makes sense.
That’s my take on it as well.

Some dippers on social media are convinced we are paying off The FA and VAR because get this, the building where VAR in Stockley Park is based is part owned by Silverlake....I shit you not

RAWK right now
64fa237c61c49edd1ed5f06eeb247b3c.gif

Hmmm, so Rodris is the most blatant handball ever..........

thinks for two seconds.

Gangly crouch playing pat a ball to score against us for stoke, then joking about it in post match interview.

taa handball prior to dippers first goal v us the other year, nearer to his hand than his fcking elbow.

Just two examples that spring immediately to mind that went against us.

and one for not handball........

spuds match winning penalty v us when Sterling chested a cross but clattenberg? gave a pen anyway, even though he couldnt see it!!!(think he may have apologised later)......thanks twat.

This whole thing is slightly reminiscent of the fallout after that 3-2 win v spuds when Mario "kicked" scott parker in the head, but escaped a red and scored the winning pen..................... and we all know how that season ended.

It actually hit Sterling's back, and it was outside the penalty area.

Regarding Clattenburg, I could never quite place in order of magnitude his arrogance, incompetence and corruption.

Some dippers on social media are convinced we are paying off The FA and VAR because get this, the building where VAR in Stockley Park is based is part owned by Silverlake....I shit you not

RAWK right now
64fa237c61c49edd1ed5f06eeb247b3c.gif

RAWK....

Only just watched the highlights of their match yesterday & I'm absolutely gobsmacked. Every single person watching that game yesterday would have been waiting for the ref to point to the spot. Not only that, after giving him the benefit of the doubt insofar he might have been unsighted, good old VAR would come to the rescue. Nope, the corrupt c**t looking at the screen said no penalty too. It's beyond belief. Something is very much afoot here. I've never bought into this theory that sportswash can actually infiltrate those who have a strong influence on a particular match, but after that yesterday I'm now convinced that 2nd place is the best we can hope for this season. Of course, redemption is still very much available for those culpable of these alleged misdemeanours. City losing a few points because of controversial decisions going against them might redress the balance. I'm not holding my breath though.
Pep says he didn’t see replays of the incident but the correct decision had been made

Fuck off you baldy twat , if that had been against them he’d have had a meltdown

Just be honest and admit you got away with one ya bellend

Imagine not only being a team that needs to cheat blatantly in a financial sense, but also STILL needing dodgy refs to keep you successful. A bit like constantly restarting games in Football Manager. Literally no value in any trophies they ‘win’

So apparently a 3rd division team in Chile has a similar badge to us and we have sent a court order for them to stop. At first i did agree with the journalist, surely we have bigger fish to fry? But City have built a global brand around that badge, not just for MCFC but specifically for City Group. There's also a big possibility that we will look toe expand into Chile at some point, the 2nd and 3rd divisions would probably be a route they would be looking into. I'm assuming we have asked this particular club to just change their designs because it's an infringement before going direct to legal measures. By the sounds of it, they have just ignored us so it's pretty fucking normal the position City are taking.

RAWK....

Only just watched the highlights of their match yesterday & I'm absolutely gobsmacked. Every single person watching that game yesterday would have been waiting for the ref to point to the spot. Not only that, after giving him the benefit of the doubt insofar he might have been unsighted, good old VAR would come to the rescue. Nope, the corrupt c**t looking at the screen said no penalty too. It's beyond belief. Something is very much afoot here. I've never bought into this theory that sportswash can actually infiltrate those who have a strong influence on a particular match, but after that yesterday I'm now convinced that 2nd place is the best we can hope for this season. Of course, redemption is still very much available for those culpable of these alleged misdemeanours. City losing a few points because of controversial decisions going against them might redress the balance. I'm not holding my breath though.
Pep says he didn’t see replays of the incident but the correct decision had been made

Fuck off you baldy twat , if that had been against them he’d have had a meltdown

Imagine not only being a team that needs to cheat blatantly in a financial sense, but also STILL needing dodgy refs to keep you successful. A bit like constantly restarting games in Football Manager. Literally no value in any trophies they ‘win’

Yum yum ;-)

So apparently a 3rd division team in Chile has a similar badge to us and we have sent a court order for them to stop. At first i did agree with the journalist, surely we have bigger fish to fry? But City have built a global brand around that badge, not just for MCFC but specifically for City Group. There's also a big possibility that we will look toe expand into Chile at some point, the 2nd and 3rd divisions would probably be a route they would be looking into. I'm assuming we have asked this particular club to just change their designs because it's an infringement before going direct to legal measures. By the sounds of it, they have just ignored us so it's pretty fucking normal the position City are taking.
There was a while discussion about this action somewhere, but what is it with this guy? It's another article that has his name on it, but it is written like he has been interviewed by FI. So he writes about himself in the third person. It's all a bit weird.

RAWK....

b7e2975fc815e94cbebee246755436ec.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.