Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, South America, there is no dipper/rag arse licking media here, funny thing though, they just talk about...the football.
Wrong, they are way up the red coats' white arses.

The ESPN argies, they even have a "legendary moment" for the scum matches, paid by a chilean wine that tastes like vinegar. The last one was CR37 hitting the Watford post, utterly ludicrous.

There's another know fa sycophant called Bambino Pons, that insists in referring the Trafford lot as "el Manchester". And are gutted when City scores. There's one Frank Cánepa, dipper to the bone, each commentary in a City match, the "mersa" waxes lyrical about the cult during the 90 minutes. And I won't talk about George Barrel's platitudes.

The cunts can't even acknowledge the incumbent Champions of England, they just refer to them as the premier league leaders, which is true, but not entirely, as they deny who are the current holders; while the chavs are champions of Europe this and that.

That's why the mute button was invented, and play music along our matches.

Eliot under investigation
I saw something about the investigation but the spitting incident is conspicuous by it's absence on twitter. I looked and saw one thing. It has hardly been mentioned and I think we all know how these " investigations" go. Same as the investigation about City's bus being attacked I would guess.

I saw something about the investigation but the spitting incident is conspicuous by it's absence on twitter. I looked and saw one thing. It has hardly been mentioned and I think we all know how these " investigations" go. Same as the investigation about City's bus being attacked I would guess.
merseyside police will be on the case as we speak

All the media on the handball and absolutely nothing on this, he was not even carded, ref even gave the advantage to Dippers laughably but England on Var who is their pet and did not bring this awful tackle to the refs attention and who is suspiciously involved in the majority of their/own games in the last 6 weeks.

He has clearly gone for the ball(s) On a serious note if that is not endangering an opponent and serious fowl play what is? Perhaps Chelsea will be asking the FA for an explanation?

What keys is saying, is.......

Liverpool.
Arsenal.
Chelsea.
Villa
Spurs

weren't good enough to slug it out with City in those 5 Carabao Cup finals.

Even though he doesn't mean it, take it as a compliment.

You won't get him praising City as he works for Qatar.(beIN Sports, Nasser Al-Khelaifi, PSG, etc)

Keys has got a cushy job, a wonderful lifestyle, and gets paid a fortune to be the face and mouth piece of Qatar Football via beIN Football.

Wish someone would tell the hairy handed freak this on twitter or any of the other social media the gibbon uses. It takes two to tango as they say and these days the opposition clearly feel they have dance steps of John Sargeant

Even Lawro's on the case now

"Manchester City got away with one on Saturday at Goodison Park. I just don't understand how VAR could have taken a look at Rodri's handball and not awarded a penalty to Everton."

It was very close but once the ref doesn't give it, VAR are going to have difficulty over-ruling it because of the handball rules. And anyway there's an offside in the build-up that VAR would have probably found.

VAR is equally bad for everyone.

All the media on the handball and absolutely nothing on this, he was not even carded, ref even gave the advantage to Dippers laughably but England on Var who is their pet and did not bring this awful tackle to the refs attention and who is suspiciously involved in the majority of their/own games in the last 6 weeks.

Red card all day that

Seems you are correct. Elliot being written to. Timings, sp, being reminded ded of responsibilities. Sky showing Keita incident on non stop loop and slaagging var for ruining the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.