Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any mention of Tsimikas spitting on fans or Elliot using a flare in the media today?

Pretty certain both are illegal?

Or did I imagine it & neither of those things actually happened?

Yes.

9-E2-D8-B99-9-E2-B-495-C-AA70-F4890-FAC638-B.jpg

Melissa Reddy was a contributor on their fans Vlog (I'm old so forgive me if that's not the correct terminology).
She was on it after we beat them at the Etihad and said we'd not the cut the grass to stop Liverpool's passing game.
She was the ultimate bitter. She's definitely the sort to complain if you opened a door for her.
What about shitting in her handbag ?

FFS, this is getting more and more silly by the day.

Right! I want you to contain your laugther, if you can?

Dan is a very clever Man. See below.

1646087608848.jpeg

My main teaching and research interests are in the finance, economics, and governance of professional team sports. My PhD focused on measuring financial and sporting performance in English professional football. I regularly present at major international sport business conferences and have a number of peer-reviewed publications in the sport business field that focus on various aspects of sport finance. I also contribute to numerous media pieces discussing the finances of football with local, national, and international media outlets including corporations such as the BBC and Sky News.

Finance guru: Newcastle 'worried' about being lumped in with Man City as two statements issued​

Newcastle United are “worried” they are being lumped in with Man City when it comes to suspicions about financial misconduct.

So says finance expert Doctor Dan Plumley, speaking exclusively to Football Insider about recent statements from Newcastle’s top executives.

FFS, this is getting more and more silly by the day.

Right! I want you to contain your laugther, if you can?

Dan is a very clever Man. See below.

View attachment 37545

My main teaching and research interests are in the finance, economics, and governance of professional team sports. My PhD focused on measuring financial and sporting performance in English professional football. I regularly present at major international sport business conferences and have a number of peer-reviewed publications in the sport business field that focus on various aspects of sport finance. I also contribute to numerous media pieces discussing the finances of football with local, national, and international media outlets including corporations such as the BBC and Sky News.

Finance guru: Newcastle 'worried' about being lumped in with Man City as two statements issued​

Newcastle United are “worried” they are being lumped in with Man City when it comes to suspicions about financial misconduct.

So says finance expert Doctor Dan Plumley, speaking exclusively to Football Insider about recent statements from Newcastle’s top executives.

He's saying we've been targeted by the other clubs. What's wrong with that? We have..

“We knew the Etihad-City deal was big at the time. So many other deals have happened in the meantime. Other clubs are asking, is this right?

“But we’re looking at this retrospectively in light of new rules, and it is always difficult to make that retrospective fit work.

“Newcastle are probably now worried that they are going to get tarred with the same brush as City because of their wealth.

“But we have previous to go off now and we know what rival clubs don’t want is a repeat of the City situation, i.e another challenge at the top of the table.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.