Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do think twats like him and the what's app group are being given enough rope by city to eventually hang themselves...I would think any good journalist knows this as well...they keep chipping away peddaling the narrative about city...I don't anything about our media department but iam sure they have their ear to everything that gets said and at some point will go after them big time...they won't let it go forever...I believe I read what another journalist said about citys media department that they know everything that gets said and written and are proactive in putting certain media in its place...one day ladies and gentlemen and I do believe this,some members of the what's app group are going to be in for a shock.....its just my humble thoughts...
Somehow, I doubt it. At the time of the CAS case, enough lies were told to fill Wembley, but we did nothing. The policy of no overt action will come from the top. I believe this policy is a mistake.
I wish you were right but I won't hold my breath.

I get paranoid on this issue & fear their constant lobbying, given the current climate with Abramovich, could lead somehow to our ownership being targeted. There is no solid information or factual cause for this to happen but it's just a fear I have, as their constant smearing has definitely had an effect on the reputation of our club. Certainly in the UK anyway. They are like a dog with a bone who are intent to see our Club brought down and replaced by their beloved ones, who's ownerships can apparently do no wrong.

I don't have anything to back this up by the way, it's just a fear I have that's been heightened this week by the on goings at Chelsea.
Fear not. They will keep on trying but will fail. For a start, UK gov will never sanction an ally and any official action against City would need a new law. Won't happen.

I understand there has been a series of UN resolutions since the first one, each one with different elements. Some experts believe the only way out of this crisis will be if the Chinese put pressure on Russia. The Chinese have a lot to lose if World War 3 breaks out. They are not condemning Russia publically but hopefully they are working behind the scenes. Other experts believe the Chinese are playing a waiting game because they want to claim back Taiwan. What a bloody mess.
"The Chinese have a lot to lose if World War 3 breaks out."
Don't we all!
Wins the prize for the understatement of the year.

"The Chinese have a lot to lose if World War 3 breaks out."
Don't we all!
Wins the prize for the understatement of the year.
The Chinese aren't ready yet for a serious confrontation. Give them ten more years, and then we will have something to worry about :)

I didn't realise how many of these anti-city journalists were Chelsea fans. The hypocrisy of their positions over the years, is really quite ridiculous when put into the proper context(are they deranged enough not to see it?).

I suppose it's not even a question of if but when are the whatsapp group going to start asking "but but what about City?" rather than focussing on what's actually relevant right now. It would only confirm they don't give a damn about anyone or anything but themselves and their agendas. We already know they have no integrity, they mostly operate behind faux moral crusades, lies, bile and hate mongering as it is.
Yeah, but what are they doing wrong?

He didn't mention terrorism but the same could be said of Saudi too on that subject. No real evidence of the governments involvement in many of the claims made against them. I think it's obvious Iran have their hands just as dirty as Saudi personally.

The war in Yemen very much is a proxy war between Iran and Saudi though, it doesn't make sense explained any other way to me. Some say it's even Russia-Iran vs USA-Saudi.

Saudi's belief was that Iran's government tried to install a proxy government in Yemen(not that their actions are justified either way, neither was the USA's/UK's in Iraq). Ironically, as I understand it, the Iran Revolution came about because many saw the Shah as a proxy/puppet of the USA/west. They helped install him(CIA, assisted by the MI6) and he relied on them to help him keep his power for many years too. I don't see why so many are in denial about the way governments operate, trying to paint one as angels and the other as devils is just not rational thinking to me.
I think, as you have said elsewhere, rational thinking in geopolitical affairs is as rare as a Rashford goal.

I didn't realise how many of these anti-city journalists were Chelsea fans. The hypocrisy of their positions over the years, is really quite ridiculous when put into the proper context(are they deranged enough not to see it?).

I suppose it's not even a question of if but when are the whatsapp group going to start asking "but but what about City?" rather than focussing on what's actually relevant right now. It would only confirm they don't give a damn about anyone or anything but themselves and their agendas. We already know they have no integrity, they mostly operate behind faux moral crusades, lies, bile and hate mongering as it is.

This new journalism is a double-edged sword. They may generate clicks and have a large number of followers, but they have no gravitas. No-one of any import is listening to them or taking them remotely seriously. It's all just howling in the wind.

Remind me of a similar story recently leaked about senior rag players unhappy that Jesse Shingard isn't playing more regularly for the 1st team.
aT8csLU.gif
He has a good agent.

If the FM lawyers see that they will be claiming damages for breaching copyright restrictions. Its a straight lift from the "unhappy player demanding more time on the pitch" twist in the game.
It's in all the agents' handbooks under "Ploy 24".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.