Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The notion that united’s business model is good for anyone other than the Glazers and the likes of Woodward is utterly comical. Their performance in the league for the last nine years through the prism of the money they generate (and have spent) is irrefutable proof of that.

To any sane, rational and objective observer their business model is undeniably wank - as the mass disposal of players this coming summer will suitably demonstrate. Their lack of foresight and planning is comical. The shambolic replacement of Ferguson, the subsequent succession of managers, the number of failed big name signings, the state of the stadium, the disharmony in the dressing room, the (relative) lack of success on the pitch all stridently support this.

Stone (once again) marks himself as an utter fool for implicitly endorsing that ‘thought’. The bloke is an absolute fucking clown.
GDM

Good stuff albeit you’ve mis-spelt fool. I suspect you confused your t with an f.

Arsenal fan on 606 telling us he won’t go to Qatar for the World Cup because of their awful human rights after telling us how terrible it is that they are allowed to own City!!
Yet another arse fan who is blissfully unaware of who owns whom, and where Danny Fiszman’s South African blood diamond money came from and how it paid for their wonderful stadium sponsored by emirates.
It would be hilarious if it wasn’t so sad.
I heard this while making a stew last night (fucking lovely it looks now). What I couldn’t believe was that a WUM like Chris Sutton didn’t pick him up on this basic fact. Not opinion. Not a POV. Just plain factually incorrect. But I guess it’s ok because they’re all the same, innit?

I’ve had the odd run in with dippers who roll the ‘shouldn‘ be allowed” line past me and all I do is invite them to protest at their nearest defence manufacturer, which on the south coast really aren’t that hard to find. Pick any stat from this doc to make the point - the list of major exports is …… relevant.

In the same vein, a while back a dip colleague started on about our dodgy owners. Imagine my pleasure in taking him through our company’s recent contract wins. Nothing to do with defence, but the list is “diverse”. I invited him to resign but funnily enough his morals seems to flex when it came to his own wages.

The notion that united’s business model is good for anyone other than the Glazers and the likes of Woodward is utterly comical. Their performance in the league for the last nine years through the prism of the money they generate (and have spent) is irrefutable proof of that.

To any sane, rational and objective observer their business model is undeniably wank - as the mass disposal of players this coming summer will suitably demonstrate. Their lack of foresight and planning is comical. The shambolic replacement of Ferguson, the subsequent succession of managers, the number of failed big name signings, the state of the stadium, the disharmony in the dressing room, the (relative) lack of success on the pitch all stridently support this.

Stone (once again) marks himself as an utter fool for implicitly endorsing that ‘thought’. The bloke is an absolute fucking clown.
Long may it continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.