Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robbie Fowler having a dig in Daily Mirror, totally pissed off, his own club aren't squeaky clean, covid dodgers, money laundering sponsors, thieving databases from City

Oh do fuck off Robbie - had no qualms stealing a living off us for 3 years

"It’s an inconvenient truth, and the club’s supporters have long known it, but it has suited them to ignore it, just as Newcastle fans, Manchester City fans, Paris Saint-Germain fans, and fans the world over ignore the fact their clubs are owned by Oligarchs, states with human rights questions, or vulture capitalists."

Yes, vulture capitalists are exactly what FSG, and may other US owners of PL clubs are, but no mention of them by name. Twat

Last edited:
Delaney on 5 live now pushing the agenda that Chelsea issues now are a great opportunity to reset football club ownership in general.

oh how surprising….
Says the man whose salary is paid by a man described as a security threat, close to Putin, and a Saudi. I think there's a great opportunity to reset media ownership.

Wonder if all these journos/pundits feel strongly about human rights in all aspects of their lives or is it just when it comes to football…

I've just read his nonsense. I won't hold my breath waiting for the article where he demands that Liverpool return the Standard Chartered sponsorship money, given their fine for facilitating money laundering as you've mentioned.
Ll
A friend of mine’s son is gay and went to live in UAE about a year ago- he’s having the time of his life! He was actually the the victim of a homophobic attack in Liverpool a few weeks before he left.
I visited Abu Dhabi around 10 years ago and found that women in particular had no issues with getting on with a modern life. There was no issues if they wanted to dress in a western style etc, normal freedoms. Staff I spoke to were happy in their work and police were very helpful.

Ll

I visited Abu Dhabi around 10 years ago and found that women in particular had no issues with getting on with a modern life. There was no issues if they wanted to dress in a western style etc, normal freedoms. Staff I spoke to were happy in their work and police were very helpful.
My eldest daughter has been to both Dubai and Abu Dhabi a number of times, both on holiday and to the Yas Marina racetrack when she worked for Bentley motorsport. Like yourself, she had a great time - including driving most of the works teams' sports cars (supercars) round the track! She also met our chairman there.
A different world to her dad.

;-(

Here we go again and again.

More PR United bullsh*t.

Starlets replaces Wonder Kids.

Not mention of all the other United youth teams that were beaten comfortably by the City youth teams.

EE332-CB5-A839-4-C6-D-B267-170-E4900-E5-A8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.