Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is dishonest for the BBC to give Delaney a platform without pointing out that he actually works for a Russian Oligarch (Lebdev) and former KGB agent with close links to Putin. Perhaps the media ownership in this country needs a bit of a
Here we go again and again.

More PR United bullsh*t.

Not mention of all the other United youth teams that were beaten comfortably by the City youth teams.

EE332-CB5-A839-4-C6-D-B267-170-E4900-E5-A8.jpg
Lord Haw-Haw is alive and working on the mails sports desk

Delaney on 5 live now pushing the agenda that Chelsea issues now are a great opportunity to reset football club ownership in general.

oh how surprising….

As a few have highlighted already, Delaney has absolutely no credibility whatsoever in this debate as long as he’s willing to accept payment of his salary from Alexander and Evgeny Lebedev - the former a Russian Oligarch and (former - allegedly) KGB agent, and the latter (his son) an Oligarch, donor to the Tory party and now life Peer - Baron of Hampton and Siberia (the latter part of his title which required special dispensation from Putin himself to be included in a UK peerage).

Oh - and from Sultan Muhammad Abuljadayel, who invested in the Independent on behalf of the Saudi Monarchy’s National Bank.

Why anyone should credit this fucking hypocrite with any position of moral superiority when it comes to the rights and wrongs of ‘dubious ownership’ is way beyond me.

The guy is completely compromised and cannot be considered in any way reliable given his paymasters.

He’s a fully paid up lackey for the Lebedev’s, weakly attempting to divert attention from the real story which is how our entire media in this country has been compromised by deeply questionable owners - like those who pay his salary - with clear agendas they attempt to legitimise to the uk public through their outlets.

How he’s got away with his routine for so long is an absolute mystery!

Last edited:
My eldest daughter has been to both Dubai and Abu Dhabi a number of times, both on holiday and to the Yas Marina racetrack when she worked for Bentley motorsport. Like yourself, she had a great time - including driving most of the works teams' sports cars (supercars) round the track! She also met our chairman there.
A different world to her dad.

;-(
Pride is one of the Deadly Sins but dad can be justifiably proud of her.;)

BBC's just reported Arsenal win today in a flat way. No mention of moving into the top 4 with games in hand. Quite a contrast from the almost triumphal way the rags' temporary move to the same position was reported last night.
It's going to be a laugh when they fail to qualify for the CL.

Can we all just name any comment attributed to this person as ‘ Delooney’ or Deluded . Don’t give the idiot/ self proclaimed saviour of the premiership any credibility. Will only read/ listen when he looks into standard chartered banks misdealings!

As a few have highlighted already, Delaney has absolutely no credibility whatsoever in this debate as long as he’s willing to accept payment of his salary from Alexander and Evgeny Lebedev - the former a Russian Oligarch and (former - allegedly) KGB agent, and the latter (his son) an Oligarch, donor to the Tory party and now life Peer - Baron of Hampton and Siberia (the latter part of his title which required special dispensation from Putin himself to be included in a UK peerage).

Oh - and from Sultan Muhammad Abuljadayel, who invested in the Independent on behalf of the Saudi Monarchy’s National Bank.

Why anyone should credit this fucking hypocrite with any position of moral superiority when it comes to the rights and wrongs of ‘dubious ownership’ is way beyond me.

The guy is completely compromised and cannot be considered in any way reliable given his paymasters.

He’s a fully paid up lackey for the Lebedev’s, weakly attempting to divert attention from the real story which is how our entire media in this country has been compromised by deeply questionable owners - like those who pay his salary - with clear agendas they attempt to legitimise to the uk public through their outlets.

How he’s got away with his routine for so long is an absolute mystery!
Despite all the tired old clichés, some of the smartest people I’ve ever done business with have been Irish. Dealt with a guy from Cork, who came here in the 60’s, who hasn’t lost an ounce of his (especially strident) Cork accent. Not at all educated. One of the smartest guys I ever met. Irish people can be street smart in a way I really like.

So I feel suitably qualified to state that Delaney is a sinfully thick ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.