Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see deloony was making a tit of himself again trying to be a clever **** asking Eddie Howe about the Newcastle owners!
Eddie Howe just left him hanging by saying he's here to talk about football.

Seriously though, if deloony is that upset and it affects him so much he needs to drop being a shite journalist embarrassing himself on a regular basis and try and get a job with amnesty International and take his casual racism and hatred of anyone who isn't white there and see how he gets on.

The fuckin nobhead.
I really admire Howes stance and well played to him and TT who have told other reporters basically to shut the fuck up and concentrate on the game instead of trying to bring politics into it.
Hopefully Pep does the same later tonight if asked another fucking stupid question by usually Simple Simon Stones.

I see deloony was making a tit of himself again trying to be a clever **** asking Eddie Howe about the Newcastle owners!
Eddie Howe just left him hanging by saying he's here to talk about football.

Seriously though, if deloony is that upset and it affects him so much he needs to drop being a shite journalist embarrassing himself on a regular basis and try and get a job with amnesty International and take his casual racism and hatred of anyone who isn't white there and see how he gets on.

The fuckin nobhead.
Would've been great if he shot back "What about your Russian boss?".

Would've been great if he shot back "What about your Russian boss?".
I know.
Maybe they don't want to or maybe they don't know or maybe they think who is this twat thinking he's Mr Politics.

Surely someone on twitter would have put that to him? Come to think of it his fingers probably went into his ears and blocked everyone who asked.

He is a proper nobhead.

It’s just another version of the recent “boring City” narrative, framed in the classic “Shit Sandwich”.
“City are a brilliant team. But”… blah blah blah
Weird how he delved back to stats from 2006 to support his argument, ignoring how much English football has evolved in general since then in terms of keeping possession, with even the likes of Swansea and more latterly Brighton playing a much more European style.
But then casually dismissed Grealish’s stats in order to support a ‘jumpers for goalposts’ rambling stream of nonsense about how City have ruined him.
Tl:Dr: more churlish, bitter bollocks
Yep, it's classic group think from the press box. Three or four papers have jumped on this bandwagon.

from Dan Moan …..

Chelsea & Roman Abramovich: Is this a moment of reckoning for English football ownership?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60734095
The sad thing is I read the title of that and thought ‘I bet they develop the theme and then introduce city near the end as the pantomime villain’. It’s so boring as to not even be funny anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.