Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
My initial thought was surely there must be something but no, it's bizarre. You can of course guarantee that were we to drop points they'll be gleefully all over it it like a rash
That is weird isn't it (or maybe it isn't). Not even on the football page.

There should be a simple means of complaining about BBC correspondents making opinionated comments.I can’t see why Dan Moan has dragged City into the current Ukraine crisis, he is a complete arse and we are paying his wages. Maybe a good time to boycott licence fees until the BBC sack him

Can we all just name any comment attributed to this person as ‘ Delooney’ or Deluded . Don’t give the idiot/ self proclaimed saviour of the premiership any credibility. Will only read/ listen when he looks into standard chartered banks misdealings!
I prefer calling him cunty bollocks

Ladyman creaming his pants. Just read his guff under the picture.

Completely reconstructing English football's most famous club stadium - the home of the Busby Babes and Sir Alex Ferguson's 1999 treble winners

91467-DAD-5-D5-B-4705-A534-BE4-B46-D9-A82-A.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.