Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky have given up attempting to be impartial, they did a few years ago. You could tell when it happened as all of a sudden Carragher was commentating on every dipper game, Neville on every rag game and Allan Smith on every Arsenal game. No other team got this treatment, just "the big 3" as they accidentally blurted out today.

What do these 3 have in common? Are they the biggest 3 teams? Nope. The best? Nope. Just that they are owned by 3 US sports owners who've been working together for years to take over English football. Now they've seen the war on Ukraine and Abramovich's sanctions as their opportunity to strike.
Don't forget who Sky are owned by.
Yesseree, our cousins across the pond.
Pure coincidence, though.

Have absolutely no doubt that the entertainment industry want a Liverpool title win so that they can pitch the old ‘Rivalry’ between their favoured brand.

Neville and Carragher‘s pre-match rant was not just 2 blokes talking, it was pre-sanctioned and scripted by Sky in order to pull on the strings of United, Liverpool, and also Arsenal fans, who are their major subscribers.

The PL know their audience and script it accordingly.
Spot on that rats rant was scripted over lunch

Made this EXACT same comment to my son!

Grealish was called for a “cynical” foul when he tried to get the ball but caught the back of the Palace player’s leg, but then, within minutes, Palace were being admired for a “good tactical foul.”

The double standard is a joke. Then, on BBC, they were all over Rodri for dinner many fouls without receiving a yellow card, even when he ran to Kouate to complain about his diving and time-wasting.

And, yet another game where the time-wasting started from the kick off, but not a single time-wasting word, let alone yellow card! Even Vieira was kicking the ball away when it rolled out of play at their bench!

Fucking hate these kind of teams, yet everyone lauds them because their negativity blunts the most beautiful football they’ve ever seen played. It’s strange, isn’t it? Lauding NEGATIVE PLAY, simply because we are favorites to win.

The commentators succumb to it, the home fans succumb to it, and then, post-match, the media piles in. Next thing you know THEY played a masterpiece and we were poor!!!

It’s lazy, boring and uninformed…but no-one outside of City fans cares.
wait till we plat wolves, they can time waste

Sky have given up attempting to be impartial, they did a few years ago. You could tell when it happened as all of a sudden Carragher was commentating on every dipper game, Neville on every rag game and Allan Smith on every Arsenal game. No other team got this treatment, just "the big 3" as they accidentally blurted out today.

What do these 3 have in common? Are they the biggest 3 teams? Nope. The best? Nope. Just that they are owned by 3 US sports owners who've been working together for years to take over English football. Now they've seen the war on Ukraine and Abramovich's sanctions as their opportunity to strike.
We have an ex City player who was pro Palace from start to finish. I found myself wanting us to score just to shut that big chinned prick up.

Last edited:

Russian news tonight

We have an ex City player who was pro Palace from start to finish. I found myself wanting to score just to shut that big chinned prick up.
I tweeted @SkySportsPL at half time to check if they were using an in-house Palace feed for their coverage it was that bad.

Neville like Sky like spitty like talk sport like the bbc are pandering down to the mass glory hunters of the world ............. they want Chelsea ,City and Newcastle gone so there beloved clubs can rise back to the top ............. the sad twats don’t realise that the majority of non glory hunting fans cannot do with either club ............ the majority of us can remember the arrogance of both when they had there days at the top ........... Nevilles a grade A bellend anyone who got suckered in by his rants last season are seriously wrong in the head ......... he brought Bury up last night does this twat realise this sort of stuff has gone in for decades it ain’t just started happening ........... how many clubs have gone bust or been on the verge over the last 30 years ????? I would be decked if it was less than 30 and did he say anything ???? No ......... as for Bury did the twat try to get involved with that club when it was going under ??? No he was more bothered about Salford ........... any justice in the world then them rag bastards and Victim fc will fail big time for years to come
Neville must know what happened at Bury was just old-fashioned criminality and is irrelevant to the financial debate.

We have an ex City player who was pro Palace from start to finish. I found myself wanting us to score just to shut that big chinned prick up.
Ex City and Ex Everton and yet all he was doing was getting giddy about the dippers. Odd, even for a sky 'pundit' to have sold his soul so completely..

I think I'm done watching us on TV. If it isn't the pair of bitter red cunts pulling us apart it's that fat little prick on btsport Ian Darke telling us how much we cost, and if it isn't these two talking shite it's bbc sport totally ignoring anything we achieve or if it isn't any of the three just mentioned you got deloony and nostrils Harris peddling their racist shite.

I'm done with all the above, will just look at the scores on my phone from now to the end of the season, last night really really got under my skin.

Fuck the lot of them.
No idea why people pay for Sky or BT when you can get a stream online for nothing and turn the commentary off , nobody has a commentary when you watch at the ground so why does anybody need one watching on tv ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.