Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea why people pay for Sky or BT when you can get a stream online for nothing and turn the commentary off , nobody has a commentary when you watch at the ground so why does anybody need one watching on tv ?
That's a very valid point you made there and yep you're right about no commentary when at the match.
Never even put the two together, cheers for that as it's made perfect sense.

I wrote on here the other day about my concern around the atmosphere and clamour for change at Middle-Eastern owned clubs following the sanctions on Abramovich and it’s fall out.

I fear our rivals are only being emboldened by what is currently happening, we are now seeing their message being propagated to a huge main stream audience on Sky, rather then their bot like journalists. Do not underestimate what the tide of popular opinion can do, this has been their aim all along & I fear this is going to be an even bigger onslaught than the Der Speigel leaks.

Neville talking about an independent arbitrator on club ownership is clearly the angle they are driving to remove ‘state’ financing from the game, so I’m expecting to see more of this over the coming months. How they could hope to drive out Middle Eastern investment in one part of British society but hope to keep it in others, I’ve no idea but I think they are going to push and push for it.

Neville can talk as much as he wants, do you think our owner gives a toss what he thinks? City have roughed up Uefa in the CAS, our owners ain’t going nowhere and their pain and envy at our club is a delight to see. He should be more concerned about the American owned clubs plotting to bring about the super league.

Last throw of the dice for many of the media cockroaches who have been on us for the last few years. They have tried everything to destabilise the club and it must break their hearts that we just swat them away like an annoying fly instead of engaging and giving them any crumbs.
I expect these attacks on our owners to be given plenty of airtime/column inches in the coming weeks so best to just buckle down and let the football do the talking.

Obviously if anybody bumps into delaney then it's perfectly acceptable to roundhouse the ****.

Neville can talk as much as he wants, do you think our owner gives a toss what he thinks? City have roughed up Uefa in the CAS, our owners ain’t going nowhere and their pain and envy at our club is a delight to see. He should be more concerned about the American owned clubs plotting to bring about the super league.

The only problem they had with super league was it didn’t include sky, it’s protectionism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.