Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have concerns with venture capitalists completely owning the blues as in my experience, everything is short term to make as much cash as possible, maximise profit any way possible, before selling to the next vulture capitalists

Rinse & repeat

Only my experience, so could be miles off with my thinking
Look at their portfolio. Deffo long term. They own a chunk of OVG who are the joint owners of CO-OP arena. CFG go stratospheric.

Just seen sumat pop up Richard keys stop grovelling to Pep the headline was.... Straight on twitter to the hairy handed fucker telling him who gives a fuck what he thinks the sexist twat. He's one twat who'll never talking about oil money and his mate Andy Gray where they're working now! BEIN... BELLENDS
As my dad used to say, ' never trust a man who can plait his own arms, he'll be a wrong un'. Turns out he was bob on.

I do have concerns with venture capitalists completely owning the blues as in my experience, everything is short term to make as much cash as possible, maximise profit any way possible, before selling to the next vulture capitalists

Rinse & repeat

Only my experience, so could be miles off with my thinking
We should be more worried about the Ricketts family who own Chicago Cubs. The father is a racist, anti Muslim twat.

Look at their portfolio. Deffo long term. They own a chunk of OVG who are the joint owners of CO-OP arena. CFG go stratospheric.
Yeah, I get all of that & none of it matters anyway as it all stemmed from a hypothetical situation of SM selling his shares to Silverlake. Just my personal experience is that that venture capitalists always want their pound of flesh

Anyhow, back on topic. I’ve been reliably informed that Nick Harris’ middle names are ‘talks out of his’

Why not? Chelsea have plenty of VC companies beating a path to their door right now.

SilverLake get a lot of funds from Abu Dhabi, so can't imagine things would change much...
Only going off my experience of VC’s mate, which is shortism plans to make a business ‘look’ as profitable as possible before selling on to the next VC

However, I’ve got Covid brain fog at the moment, so didn’t really join all the SIlverlake dots, Co-op live, AD investment etc etc, so maybe it would be fine

Only going off my experience of VC’s mate, which is shortism plans to make a business ‘look’ as profitable as possible before selling on to the next VC

However, I’ve got Covid brain fog at the moment, so didn’t really join all the SIlverlake dots, Co-op live, AD investment etc etc, so maybe it would be fine
In a world where MBS of Saudi Arabia has become the most visited heir apparent, I don't see why a little photo op with Assad will be a problem. Even the Germans have come to like Qatar. The Middle East has got the West by the proverbial balls.

Oh, plenty of dot joining needed now. I expect CFG will develop a global IT structure with......a Silverlake company.

Do you agree with the application of the fit and proper rule such that Americans who have expressed anti-Muslim views should be prohibited from buying Chelsea? (This is a debate over one of the bidders).

I don't. Thin edge of the wedge. It's like banning free speech for racists or views the mainstream finds offensive. Soon it will be you next if you are not mainstream. The mainstream moves.

It was one thing frowning on views you don't like. We all shout at the TV. It is another to marginalise groups. This is creeping fascism under a liberal guise. That's how it's done.

You can see the consequences of this political correctness right now. Imposing restrictions based on your nationality and beliefs. That is the authoritarian rule that Britain condemns China for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.