Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

The irony of a plastic paddy calling anyone else plastic is lost on this piss head, trying 2 belittle anyone else whilst being a ‘columnist’ for a regional Dublin newspaper & there’s amateur GAA Athletes giving better insights in national newspapers.Tramp is embarrassing

Just remind us plastic City fans how your managerial career went Aldo.

The irony of a plastic paddy calling anyone else plastic is lost on this piss head, trying 2 belittle anyone else whilst being a ‘columnist’ for a regional Dublin newspaper & there’s amateur GAA Athletes giving better insights in national newspapers.Tramp is embarrassing

If I was a Liverpool fan, but I fortunately have an IQ over 40, so I’m not, I would be asking why bingo has to rob Peter to pay Paul.
Where’s all your money going you feral cult bastards?

Aldridge should be well acquainted with the term "Plastic fans" because by the very definition of the term his club is a hum of them, complete with cameras half and half scarves and not a scouse postcode in sight.

The term 'plastic fans' is a phase that has been coined across the last 15 years or so to describe those people who follow a team without any real affinity to the club in question

The ramblings of a classless alcoholic, he was never more than an Ian Rush tribute act, he gloated in the faces of Forest players in the re scheduled Hillsborough semi final, his teams own fans died days earlier and this twats first instinct was to antagonise opposition players who'd shown nothing but respect.
He also stuck his big fucking nose into the arena bombing that killed 22 innocent people in Manchester, he plays the professional victim scouser to a tee, hope the plastic paddy **** suffers a slow and painful death.

The first time l heard the term was in 2000/1 from a girl l worked with. She always called her sister a plastic fan. It struck me as a great term for a United fan. My colleague wasn't a great fan of football herself although living in Boothstown she knew a lot about rag fans.

Odd that a player who played less than 15% of his career games for the dippers speaks as if he was a one man club. Wonder how the likes of Newport, Tranmere and Oxford feel. Wasn't good enough to play for England but qualified via his great grandmother who left Ireland in the 19th century. Talk about plastic. Well the famine is over now John, why don't you go home.

SilverLake are Private Equity rather than VC albeit VC is a form of PE.

Mubadala committed $2billion to Silverlake and it is very much a long-term play - up to 25 years. Also we own a small % in them as well. All very convenient in the event of a Newton/CFG exit and that was before the recent geo-political events. The revised shareholding also reflects this : CFG is majority owned by Newton Investment and Development LLC, with significant minority shareholdings held by Silver Lake (14.54%) and China Media Capital (CMC) Consortium (8.24%).

WSJ article here with more about Silver Lake and strategy etc: https://archive.ph/eJ9Qh
All true but if anything I see it as Sheikh Mansour/Newton getting their teeth into Silver Lake through City, which in turn created a huge investment deal with Mubadala.

The above goes to illustrate how important City is to their outward investment strategy & I don't see them going anywhere soon.

Interesting read. Includes a video of Assad's trip to the UAE.

Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed al-Nahyan, the billionaire deputy prime minister of the United Arab Emirates and owner of Manchester City football club, could be seen warmly embracing Assad when they met in Abu Dhabi on Friday, in the clearest signal yet that the Gulf state is willing to re-engage with Syria's once widely shunned president.

1648042850298.jpeg

According to the Emirates' state news agency WAM, Sheikh Mansour's brother, Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed (MBZ) discussed the withdrawal of foreign forces from Syria and humanitarian support for the war-ravaged country during his meeting with Assad.

Syria was expelled from the Arab League and shunned by its neighbours at the start of the country's civil war. Some Gulf powers reportedly saw the conflict as an opportunity to unseat the Assad family, and backed opposition forces during the early years of the conflict.

Now, with fighting having largely subsided and Assad in control of most of the country, Syria's neighbours are recalibrating, driven by concerns over Iranian and Turkish influence, and the economic and security repercussions of leaving the impoverished, war-ravaged state as a pariah on their borders.

1648043150875.jpeg

What horrible echo chamber Merkeyside is. The shit they take as real just beggars belief.

So of the £606 million Bingo has spent just who did he have to steal from. Fucking Tramps. In the bins again was he John you vacuous fucking prick!

We so have to do these again & again & again if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.