Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, are you new to the Echo?? Haha! It’s a fucking fanzine of the cult half heartedly disguised as a newspaper.
Yeah I don’t really read anything like that. I shall continue my abandonment of reading it if they allow that sort of view.

Ghost written, as i doubt he can spell his own name.
Those columns basically involve a sports hack having a phone conversation with an often bored or drunk ex player and then trying to turn their inarticulate ramblings into something even mildly readable.
I imagine Aldridge’s is a fairly easy one to do. Just press the randomiser on the Scouse Cliche Jukebox - Best in der werld, it’s our year etc - and add a healthy dose of Citeh Bingo
“See you next week Aldo for more of the same”
You can see when the pigeon kicking alcy tries to actually write things himself how badly it goes

Those columns basically involve a sports hack having a phone conversation with an often bored or drunk ex player and then trying to turn their inarticulate ramblings into something even mildly readable.
I imagine Aldridge’s is a fairly easy one to do. Just press the randomiser on the Scouse Cliche Jukebox - Best in der werld, it’s our year etc - and add a healthy dose of Citeh Bingo
“See you next week Aldo for more of the same”
You can see when the pigeon kicking alcy tries to actually write things himself how badly it goes
To be honest, they can hardly ask him about his most famous moment in a scouse shirt?

I remember in the mid nineties when City did a pre-season tour in the Isle of Man when Aldridge was there with Tranmere.There must have been a few thousand City fans all around Douglas filling the bars.He seemed to spend some time in them himself. I recall him getting a bit of stick from City fans, and moaning about the struggle to get served,probably why he's so bitter towards us.

The irony of a plastic paddy calling anyone else plastic is lost on this piss head, trying 2 belittle anyone else whilst being a ‘columnist’ for a regional Dublin newspaper & there’s amateur GAA Athletes giving better insights in national newspapers.Tramp is embarrassing

Notice the subtle sucking up to the Rags by labelling us as "the plastic side of Manchester" by Aldridge ?
There's a lot more mutual arse licking between the Rags and Dippers these days - anyone else notice that ? It's like they have found a common enemy in us and they can share their mutual admiration in "respecting" each other's success (a long time ago in United's case) because it was done with proper money and not bankrolled by a State !
Those 2 shit stains of clubs are well deserving of each other.

All true but if anything I see it as Sheikh Mansour/Newton getting their teeth into Silver Lake through City, which in turn created a huge investment deal with Mubadala.

The above goes to illustrate how important City is to their outward investment strategy & I don't see them going anywhere soon.
We are in an era of the scaling back of state investment in the Western world. Mubadala doesn't need a way in. Infrastructure projects, health and education sectors are crying out for investment. Money talks

With regards to Aldridge. How is he allowed to continually talk about us like that. Can you imagine if it was the other way around.
And no city fan forgets where we were 20 years ago. We have no desire to airbrush our history.

All you need to know about Aldridge is what he did to Brian Laws. Outrageous now as it was then. Shameful.
He's a columnist for the Echo - all they do is talk about City !

Btw - what was the reference to Brian Laws about ? I must have forgotten that episode.

He's a columnist for the Echo - all they do is talk about City !

Btw - what was the reference to Brian Laws about ? I must have forgotten that episode.
From memory in the Hillsborough replay after Liverpool score cuntface taps Laws on the head whilst he's on his arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.