Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

The irony of a plastic paddy calling anyone else plastic is lost on this piss head, trying 2 belittle anyone else whilst being a ‘columnist’ for a regional Dublin newspaper & there’s amateur GAA Athletes giving better insights in national newspapers.Tramp is embarrassing

Aldridge proving evolution does not always move forward…

I actually met Aldridge at the Etihad after a game. Almost certain was the year we first won the premier league, used to sit in the colon bell 125 before the extension, he was up at the back doing radio duty, match was over and I was walking up the steps and he was coming out. Stopped him and spoke to him for a little bit seeing as I’m Irish, he heard the accent and ‘what you doing supporting these for laaa you should be up at Anfield with that accent’ aww things were never that bad here to do that mate I said. If I’d known then what I’d know now, I wouldn’t of been as polite I can tell you.

I actually met Aldridge at the Etihad after a game. Almost certain was the year we first won the premier league, used to sit in the colon bell 125 before the extension, he was up at the back doing radio duty, match was over and I was walking up the steps and he was coming out. Stopped him and spoke to him for a little bit seeing as I’m Irish, he heard the accent and ‘what you doing supporting these for laaa you should be up at Anfield with that accent’ aww things were never that bad here to do that mate I said. If I’d known then what I’d know now, I wouldn’t of been as polite I can tell you.
I bet that was a bummer then.

The irony of a plastic paddy calling anyone else plastic is lost on this piss head, trying 2 belittle anyone else whilst being a ‘columnist’ for a regional Dublin newspaper & there’s amateur GAA Athletes giving better insights in national newspapers.Tramp is embarrassing

Hahaha Aldridge is a mongrel and the irony of him mentioning having to ROB from Peter to give to Paul which shouldn’t be lost on the red scousers,the cnut deserves to have a plastic bag put over his head and cable tied ..

As recently as September 2021 an agreement was signed that gave a commitment to invest £10Bn in the UK to cover shortfalls created by Brexit. The crown prince of Abu Dhabi visited Downing st after which it was announced that through Mubdala an agreement was made to invest this amount over five years.

Ah, so he was trying to get in with the Russians then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.