Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
From memory in the Hillsborough replay after Liverpool score cuntface taps Laws on the head whilst he's on his arse.
IIRC Laws scored an own goal and was sat on the turf when the drunken pigeon abuser stood over him and gleefully rubbed his hair.
A few weeks later after Arsenal beat the dregs of humanity at the Victimdrome to pip them to the league title, said pigeon abuser was sat on the turf and saw his arse when his international team mate David O'Leary went over to console him.

IIRC Laws scored an own goal and was sat on the turf when the drunken pigeon abuser stood over him and gleefully rubbed his hair.
A few weeks later after Arsenal beat the dregs of humanity at the Victimdrome to pip them to the league title, said pigeon abuser was sat on the turf and saw his arse when his international team mate David O'Leary went over to console him.
Cloughie should have chinned the twat as he walked off.

Cheers mate, knew it was something like that.

He's a columnist for the Echo - all they do is talk about City !
Btw - what was the reference to Brian Laws about ? I must have forgotten that episode.
Yes as others have pointed out the unfortunate Brain Laws had put one in his own net. Not content with celebrating in a dignified and respectful way, Aldridge goes over to laws who is sat down and is obviously crestfallen. Now you might think after all the support Forest as a club have Liverpool he may have helped him to his feet or at least offer a word of comfort.

No he gleefully ruffles his hair and runs off celebrating. I’ve since heard/read that Stuart Pearce predictably was angered by this and wished to speak to him about it. However due to the circumstances thought this was I’ll advised.
I’m also sure I read that Tony Adam’s also took offence to this and said something to Aldridge when they won the league a few weeks later. Although that may just be a myth.

From memory in the Hillsborough replay after Liverpool score cuntface taps Laws on the head whilst he's on his arse.

Fast track 30 years and that **** Robertson smashes Messi on the head with his forearm while Messi's sat on the floor after being fouled.
The ref doesn't give the free kick so when the ball is up the other end of pitch "Robbo" strikes.
Hanging piece of shit who's not fit to lick Messi's boots

Fast track 30 years and that **** Robertson smashes Messi on the head with his forearm while Messi's sat on the floor after being fouled.
The ref doesn't give the free kick so when the ball is up the other end of pitch "Robbo" strikes.
Hanging piece of shit who's not fit to lick Messi's boots
Horrible , vile , sly **** of a footballer who must have a serious amount of Karma building up against him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.