Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a columnist for the Echo - all they do is talk about City !

Yes as others have pointed out the unfortunate Brain Laws had put one in his own net. Not content with celebrating in a dignified and respectful way, Aldridge goes over to laws who is sat down and is obviously crestfallen. Now you might think after all the support Forest as a club have Liverpool he may have helped him to his feet or at least offer a word of comfort.

No he gleefully ruffles his hair and runs off celebrating. I’ve since heard/read that Stuart Pearce predictably was angered by this and wished to speak to him about it. However due to the circumstances thought this was I’ll advised.
I’m also sure I read that Tony Adam’s also took offence to this and said something to Aldridge when they won the league a few weeks later. Although that may just be a myth.
Just watched this incident on YouTube. Highly disrespectful of Aldridge but typical of the kind of man he is/was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.