Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I think Paul went to Wilbraham the same as Nigel. Peter Barnes went to Chorlton I think albeit I heard he chickened out of the fighting in the park! Did Steve Murphy and Ray Vaughan play for Manor House?
Yes, Paul Hart was in the year above me at Wilbraham. Our year had three or four lads who played for Manchester Boys and the school team won the Wilfred Hays trophy, which was a big deal in those days.

7-FFA803-E-DB3-F-4075-9266-CE20-B8468-F31.jpg

Comments section.

Article by Liam Morgan, who i follow on Twitter. States he is an MUFC season ticket holder in his bio. Oh the irony Liam.

The vast majority of comments agree with Serg, including fans of other clubs. Only the Rags don’t, and are having a pop at Serg.
Top lad serg!

To be fair, he’s spot on about how Southgate should be leaving out player’s he knows all about, and instead, should be focusing on player’s who haven’t had as much playing time for England.
The most frustrating thing about the article, for me. Is the fact Merson has just spouted a simple view and ran with it.

no questioning or trying to elaborate on why Southgate has decided to pick Sterling and any of the other regulars.

I think it’s probably because other players dropping out and he wants to blend the new caps into the team style of play.

and City want him to have minutes. Keeps him match fit.

that’s my guess anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.