Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
“They will act against City” appears to give them gravitas and legal standing not found in evidence.

Sure, they attempt to create perception on a daily basis, but it’s been “dirty Arab oil money” from Day One, and look where we are.

Our owners face racism and ignorance on a daily basis, but just go on about their business…very successfully, I might add.

If someone wants to try to create a construct to ward them off, they will either face the legal consequences or they will find ADUG/CFG simply changes with the times. However, it is almost impossible to imagine a scenario where the British media creates a scenario that harms our owners.

Who knows, maybe one day SKY will be the new BEin Sports, but owned by a different Emirati?!
Abramovic was sanctioned and a host of other Russians. There is a leap to take to take down the next 'rogue state' and owners linked to them but that leap is not impossible to imagine.

Abramovic was sanctioned and a host of other Russians. There is a leap to take to take down the next 'rogue state' and owners linked to them but that leap is not impossible to imagine.
Are you saying Johnson would risk the wrath of Opec and cancellation of weapons contracts by middle east countries ?
The govt. ensured the Saudis could buy Newcastle so unless Adu Dhabi declare war on us there will never be sanctions.

don't you just love the media ? in the pre-match interview with pep they have already given the 3 points to liverpool
when saying will you feel anymore pressure kicking off later than liverpool and behind them in the table ?
so they just give 3 points out now to liverpool before a ball is kicked ?? if i was the watford manager i would pin that quote up in the dressing room

both the media and liverpool make me sick ? arse licking media can just do one

don't you just love the media ? in the pre-match interview with pep they have already given the 3 points to liverpool
when saying will you feel anymore pressure kicking off later than liverpool and behind them in the table ?
so they just give 3 points out now to liverpool before a ball is kicked ?? if i was the watford manager i would pin that quote up in the dressing room

both the media and liverpool make me sick ? arse licking media can just do one
Arrogance personified, and if they do win the title it will be a the best come back title win in istree , & a million trillion times better than the Aguero last second one

BBC News on 2 now, some bloke called Tom Kerridge, apparently became famous when he worked with Marcus Rashford !
As he was supposedly a great goalkeeper, I'm surprised Gordon Ramsay hasn't tried to oust Kerridge as the Chef who hobnobs with Rashford.
Jamie Oliver or that Italian guy who robbed Paul Youngs guitars will want to be associated with Rashford too.

If he doesn’t know the shit that’s going to get said then he’s out of his depth, it’s been in rinse & repeat for years. He can turn up as often as he wants, take the money, the likes, the subscribers & smile & wave but with that will come criticism that he’s just another in the long line of sell outs. The more work he gets the more likely he’s going to be reliant on it as a professional Man City apologist & toe the line & then what.
Mate, it's not newsnight, it's a light entertainment show that, given who its stars are, clearly isn't aimed to appeal to city fans. You're putting way too much importance on it. Just don't watch it if you're this angered by it, or better yet, instead of shitting on a fellow blue that's done nothing wrong other than not say exactly what you want him to say, build your own media presence, get yourself on to these kind of things and then you can represent all city fans far and wide pick a bone with Neville and his cronies at every opportunity whilst anonymous city fans slag you off for not saying exactly what they want you to say on here.

Mate, it's not newsnight, it's a light entertainment show that, given who its stars are, clearly isn't aimed to appeal to city fans. You're putting way too much importance on it. Just don't watch it if you're this angered by it, or better yet, instead of shitting on a fellow blue that's done nothing wrong other than not say exactly what you want him to say, build your own media presence, get yourself on to these kind of things and then you can represent all city fans far and wide pick a bone with Neville and his cronies at every opportunity whilst anonymous city fans slag you off for not saying exactly what they want you to say on here.
I’m far from angry, I don’t know what your reading to feel anger, go back & read only this time imagine someone laughing making sarcy comments then you’ll see my mood ;)

& no i don’t want a media presence, I prefer chatting shit on forums but if I did I’d give my opinion like you which I respect a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.