Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am talking about someone like them and we don't have to like them. It is time to fight back

Someone says this every time they take offence at something in the press. Everyone needs to relax. The time to fight back is if anything happens in terms of unjustified sanctions. Like UEFA/CAS. The rest is just noise. If it doesn't bother Mansour, don't let it bother you.

We play the tramps on Sunday, surely you must know how the week prior goes?
Monday - sportswashing
Tuesday - human rights abuse.
Wednesday - state owned.
Thursday - oil money.
Friday - sheikh Mansour has faster hands than a card shark.
Saturday - we have no sponsors, Abu Dhabi supply all the Benjamin's.

It used to be the same with the derby day build up but because the red mardarses are wank the press don't bother anymore.

You can set your watch with these pricks rolling out this shite, it's all done for the media love of them scouse cunts.

I really hope we pummel the tramps on Sunday and shut them and the press up once and for all.
Sportswashing on Monday
Oil money on Tuesday
cooking the books on Wednesday
And on Thursday Friday Saturday
Beating scousers on Sunday

Just a thought on the DS article. It is either properly sourced wrt the PL investigation, or it isn't in which case it is just guesswork and meaningless.

If it is properly sourced, then someone is leaking information to the press and I am pretty sure that there are serious NDAs in place this time. That could be trouble for someone, and it won't be City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.