Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very true. I remember reading though that Der Spiegel had seen the email trail and doctored it to look like one and then city showed at CAS the real one and we were cleared?

I think the emails were real, even those spliced together to show an email chain that wasn't appropriate. The problem was context. Without context and, especially knowledge of the following accounting treatments, the emails themselves didn't prove anything.

Just a thought on the DS article. It is either properly sourced wrt the PL investigation, or it isn't in which case it is just guesswork and meaningless.

If it is properly sourced, then someone is leaking information to the press and I am pretty sure that there are serious NDAs in place this time. That could be trouble for someone, and it won't be City.
The PL isn't leaking anything, Der Shite is just throwing out what is already known and guessing at anything else. They ignore the fact that the PL didn't want anything published either and the barbed comment from the judge seemed aimed at the PL, not us.

Expect Simon Stone, the Rag from BBC United, Mediacity, to bring this up at Pep’s press conference.

We will now have 3-4 days of this leading up to the match.

The deluded WhatsApp group are already sharpening their pencils.

Have you noticed?

The line is continually….

’As Liverpool watch on’

It was the same with the Haaland article, etc.

Anyway, f*ck off you Scouse c*nts!

Pep Guardiola has emphatically denied rumours that he could leave Manchester City to take charge of the Brazilian national team after the 2022 World Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.