Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or they're talking shite
I realise Der Spiegl are not a credible source but I think it is very likely they have had a steer from someone close to the PL, possibly via a third party, perhaps even the same person who was involved in the UEFA leaks.
They have specifically mentioned three areas of investigation in the PL probe. I don't believe they made that up. The key question is why is the PL leaking stuff out now? This can only damage their investigation(and damage City at the same time). I am certain our lawyers know exactly what has happened (just as they did last time)

Shameful from the BBC but, honestly, who'd expect anything else from an organisation that's been a national disgrace for decades?
It puts the BBC in a bad name. There is lots of stuff on that channel i love. Richard Attenborough and all the nature stuff, Brian Cox and all the science stuff, some brilliant investigative journalism from people like John Simpson and Jeremy Bowen. It seems there is very little quality/impartiality on the football reporting side.

This campaign by DS of trying to bring up old dirt on City is getting tiresome and boring. I thought the CAS tribunal would put an end to this. Not that we need any motivation for Sunday, but hopefully our players will be ready to take out any frustration on the pitch.

United’s PR team been in touch?

7 minutes ago.

Again, no name attached to the article.

It seems BBC United - Mediacity are now protecting the indentity of their journalists/writers.

Slowly but surely BBC Sport are stepping up the campaign against City when the opportunity arisSS.

ABAA7-DDC-C18-C-4407-8-A5-C-9-C4210-C8371-A.png

Have they ever investigated United funnelling their revenues first through the Delaware tax haven, and now the Cayman Islands tax haven?

Have they ever investigated the hacking of City’s player database by Liverpool FC, Liverpool circumventing FFP, or Liverpool‘s association with Standard Chartered, who were find £100’smill by the US and UK Governments for money laundering and breaking Iranian sanctions?

Last edited:
United’s PR team been in touch?

7 minutes ago.

Again, no name attached to the article.

It seems BBC United - Mediacity are now protecting the indentity of their journalists/writers.

Slowly but surely BBC Sport are stepping up the campaign against City, when the opportunity arisEd.

ABAA7-DDC-C18-C-4407-8-A5-C-9-C4210-C8371-A.png

Have they ever investigated United funnelling their revenues first through the Delaware tax haven, and now the Cayman Islands tax haven?

Have they ever investigated the hacking of City’s player database by Liverpool FC, Liverpool circumventing FFP, or Liverpool‘s association with Standard Chartered, who were find £100’smill by the US and UK Governments for money laundering and breaking Iranian sanctions?
The investigation into illegal payments for underage players reached a conclusion a couple of years ago. City were cleared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.