Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very true. I remember reading though that Der Spiegel had seen the email trail and doctored it to look like one and then city showed at CAS the real one and we were cleared?

Two of the emails had been joined together. My recollection was that while it wasn't the specific emails, it did convey the meaning from them. Either way it was judged to not be enough to do anything with (I can't recall which emails it was offhand).

Just posted on BBC

It's just weird behaviour to report it like that. They must be worried.

They reported that the judge had thrown out a request to keep some details private (even though it was supported by both City and the PL), but that was months ago, and the judge noted then that it had been dragging on.

Two of the emails had been joined together. My recollection was that while it wasn't the specific emails, it did convey the meaning from them. Either way it was judged to not be enough to do anything with (I can't recall which emails it was offhand).
it was the emails liverpool stolen when they hacked our accounts

I do wonder what the PL investigation is about and why it takes so long. They should come out and and say the evidence of City's wrongdoing not found due to hacking of Liverpool. :))

when did they start this investigtion btw?

You can text the twats at the BBC on 81111, it will cost a nominal fee, let the twats know what you think of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.