Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything new or is it the big standard attempt of trying to damage the reputation of the club.

At this rate we may be investigated re FFP after it has been abolished. I would think even UEFA could not be arsed.

Maybe we will be helped by the fact that the ECA has a weaker powerbase now that the SL clubs are no longer members.

Interesting that the Der Spiegel article referenced Abramovich. Irrelevant but clear what they were trying to do.

The usual turds, Harris and MacKenna are all over this

It's odd that Der Spiegel have all this "incendiary stuff" and yet they decided to doctor some of the emails on which the original article was based. If they really had evidence of wrongdoing they wouldn't have needed to falsify anything. Once it was proved that even a single document had been manipulated, the whole thing should have been dropped.

Instead, the zeal and longevity of these "investigations" following nothing more concrete than a newspaper article based on at least one doctored piece of "evidence" tells us everything we need to know about the integrity of the process.

Am I missing something or is it not surprising that a state airline like Etihad should receive funding from the state to meet its sponsorship agreements with City? And what FFP or Premier League rules does that break?

Am I missing something or is it not surprising that a state airline like Etihad should receive funding from the state to meet its sponsorship agreements with City? And what FFP or Premier League rules does that break?
It seems to be OK for le arse (and the FA) to get a sizeable wedge from the state owned airline from Dubai.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.