Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep to Brazil and city are cheats articles the rag scouse media couldn't be more obvious
We all knew the shitshow would be in full swing the nearer the match gets, the dippers will get none of this shit, just glowing praise from having the cleanest owners you could imagine, and a squad of local lads that cost fuck all

Perhaps one of the bluemoon big brains can help me out but what is the issue with Mancini's payments being hidden? Is it because the wages he was paid would have meant we failed FFP if they were 'reported correctly'? If that is the case then as we failed FFP and were punished what is the fuss about? Im aware FFP wasnt a thing but the wages pre ffp could have been used to offset the loses

Here we go again. The guy in charge at Der Speigel must have some really serious issues with City.
5AD79E74-32D6-4765-98B2-9258D4305319.jpeg
Der speigel would like to welcome Herman Klopp as the new editor n chief, sorry lier and ****.

The German Government started 2 world wars and murdered millions. Liverpool also caused trouble in Europe which ended in innocent fans murdered. Say no more.

It puts the BBC in a bad name. There is lots of stuff on that channel i love. Richard Attenborough and all the nature stuff, Brian Cox and all the science stuff, some brilliant investigative journalism from people like John Simpson and Jeremy Bowen. It seems there is very little quality/impartiality on the football reporting side.
Jurassic Park ?

I’ve wondered about the ethics investigation and what happened to it
Was it officially confirmed that it was dropped
It has not been officially dropped but I don't believe it was ever started. I am sure that UEFA knew all along who was leaking and were happy to let the information get out. Many UEFA officials are corrupt but most of them are not stupid. They knew they didn't have a case, that's why Ceferin tried to cut a deal with City, but to use Khaldoon's own words from our earlier FFP case we weren't prepared to "take the pinch" a second time.
Leaking the details of the probe got them off the hook allowing them to say to the cartel clubs: "We did our best it's all the fault of CAS." I wouldn't be surprised if the PL are using the same playbook. They have already been told by a judge that he won't accept any more delays.
The whole thing is no more than a smear campaign. Some of the the Der Spiegl claims date back 13 years FFS and the PL have apparently been investigating them for more than three years. They are just taking the piss. Leaking the allegations is damage limitation by the PL because they know the judge is going to dismiss their baseless claims just like CAS did. They know that the mud sticks with City whatever the outcome.

Sam Lee retweeted the Der Spiegel tweet without comment.

You'd think he, being the City correspondent of the Athletic would have rubbished it, and followed up with an article putting the record straight.

But then, his true colours have been showing since the recent Athletic takeover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.