Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
All so predictable a week before the Dippers biggest game of the season and the negativity is in full flow , it is so transparent i am amazed any human being with half a brain would even give Der Spiegel a moments thought.
But there are so many 'istree club pundits , fans , forums and arse lickers that want to believe it really badly , UEFA's, FFP farce was thrown out and so will every other investigation because it is basically a witch hunt against our club with very little substance or the Premier league would have acted instead of treading water for four years.
It will blow over until the FA Cup semi-final and any big Champs league games where it will miraculously resurface , its getting all rather boring , but at least it keeps the conspiratists amongst the brain dead haters of our club relevant.

Has anyone and I mean anyone in the media questioned the timing of this latest leak? Surely there must be someone with a pair of balls who will actually question why it’s being released today and who it is likely to benefit?

Woo hoo! We finally made it to the top of the BBC sport page..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220407-211720_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220407-211720_Chrome.jpg
    943.7 KB · Views: 75
Has anyone and I mean anyone in the media questioned the timing of this latest leak? Surely there must be someone with a pair of balls who will actually question why it’s being released today and who it is likely to benefit?
Of course not. That would mean they would have to publicly accept they are being played

This implies that there is something new which hasn't been reported previously which clearly there isn't. The idea that Der Spiegel were holding something back before the CAS hewring just in case we got off is totally preposterous.

I hope Pep calls it out for what it is when Stone, Jackson et al question him about it tomorrow. We should use it to build a siege mentality amongst the squad.

I would like him to simply answer 'It's a big game on Sunday isn't it and our opponents have many friends in the media."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.