Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The story was published globally so we could even sue them in the country where the smear campaign is driven from...the USA.
The libel laws are much tougher here than the US. That’s why Elon Musk was able to call a Thailand based rescue diver who rubbished his submarine cave rescue idea “a paedo” and somehow get away with it

Well I expect reports in the media solely ment to destabilise our club. Whenever there is a big game coming up you read some weird stories that funnily enough run dry after the game is played.
Sometimes it’s so obvious that you tend to think the media are taking a leak. Talking about leaks ….
I rest my case.
It’s all too obvious.
it’s been like this for over 10 years.
Just simply boring.

Attachments

• AE9CF8BF-4230-461D-A0CB-5389133AB618.jpeg
    AE9CF8BF-4230-461D-A0CB-5389133AB618.jpeg
    123.4 KB · Views: 22
I genuinely think that everyone is well past this shite now, on a personal level it just doesn’t bother me, and I think even other clubs fans are bored of it now too. It’s just a pathetic attempt by these so called journalists to print and tweet some more abuse at us.

Roll on Sunday 4.30…

Harris ranting and raving on Twitter to a gallery of deluded scousers, rags and gooners. He probably needs sectioning for his own safety
I sincerely hope we sign another 10 Abu Dhabi based deals totalling £250m simply to watch Harris, Tarik & their red twitter legions continue to self-combust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.